Acceptance

Bakugo POV:
I woke up again feeling relieved when I saw Todoroki still asleep and has not seen the pregnancy test yet. I got up quietly shuffling out of his grip and looked over to the side of my bed at the drawer and saw two lines on the pregnancy test. My eyes widened and I felt like my world was gonna end, all of a sudden I felt the strong urge to throw up.
I grabbed the test throwing it in the bin as I ran to the bathroom toilet vomiting out all the food that hadn't been processed in my body.
I silently cried on the bathroom floor thinking how am I supposed to provide for this child. Im only 18 and in my third year of school I'm also so close to becoming a hero. I hit my self on the head in frustration hiding my face in my legs that were up to my chest. But what scared me and worried me the most was this child's life, no matter what anyone says I will keep it. But I can't hide the fact that no matter what I do I will still end up being criticised for my decision at least once I'm my life. I was prepared to do anything in my power to protect this child...
At the same time I was scared that I was going to lose the father of this child, what will Shoto think when he finds out I'm pregnant with his child will he just shut me out and pretend this never happened? Im scared...please don't leave me Shoto I whispered to myself as tears fell down my cheeks. How am I supposed to face my parents and my friends will they look at me differently? I thought to myself trying to remain calm. I got up and took a shower feeling refreshed as I walked out of the bathroom into my room only to see Todoroki standing next to the bin with tears falling down his cheeks. He stared at his hands in shock. I looked down to see what was in his hands and my stomach dropped. He looked into my eyes walking towards me and suddenly pulled me into a warm embrace (hug). " Im so sorry...this must be so hard for you. I promise to stay with you and to not leave you for the rest of my life please don't be mad at me I'm sorry. I promise to provide for the child and stay with you through all of this just please....don't leave me alone" he said as he burried his face in my neck and his grip on my waist tightened. His voice was breaking while he was spoke as he silently sobbed in the crook of my neck. Without hesitating I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He sat down on the bed stroking my back as we both cried into each others arms. "*sniff* st-stupid icy hot.... of course I won't leave you." I whispered in his ear kissing it gently as I hid my face in his neck. I could feel him heat up signifying that he was blushing. My face flushed as my grip around him tightened. We both enjoyed the moment of comfort we were feeling and relaxed in each others embrace.
________________________________
TBC...

Im so sorry this chapter was short T-T
I promise to upload a longer one next week or maybe even tmrw. Btw Thank you for reading and supporting my story.

See you soon :)))))