Call

Third person POV
It's been 3 weeks since the accident but neither Todoroki or Bakugo have put in the effort to talk to each other or ask if they're ok. As much as Todoroki misses his boyfriend and son, hes too ashamed to face them. He drowns in despair every night and never gets a wink of sleep unless he's lucky.

Not only was he tired, but he was also depressed. He locked himself up in his bedroom at his fathers house and hid under the bedsheets not eating for days. On the other hand, Katsuki couldn't stop binge eating out of stress and stayed in bed all depressed.
The media was going crazy with questions and were wondering why the two heroes weren't responding to the situation.
Reporters were crowded outside their houses waiting to get a picture or maybe even a statement from them but of course they got nothing.

It was just an ordinary day when all of a sudden a notification from the police department popped up onto Katsuki's phone. On it he read:

"Dear Bakugo Katsuki,

This is the police department, we request that you come in tomorrow to the station and place a statement of what happened on the night of the accident at you and Hero Shoto's house. We ask of you to come in at 09:45am to write your statement, there were signs of self defence and maybe even abuse left on sight at the scene and we would like for you to come in and tell us what happened that day so that no major actions or incidents like that one occur again. Further actions will be taken if you do not participate and we will be forced to believe that there was abuse going on at the house. Wish you the best.

Your sincerely, *******

Katsuki shakily sighed as he put his phone down and started to cry. At this point he didn't know what to do, he needed reassurance. The only person that he thought of was Shoto, as ashamed as he was to admit it, he still loved him and wished that he was by his side right now. He didn't care about anything else anymore, all he wanted was his lover. He knew what Todoroki did was wrong and he knew that he regretted it with his life, he also knew that Todoroki isn't the type of person to do something like that without a reason. He was confident that his lover wouldn't hurt him in anyway again in the future but at the same time he wasn't so sure, his trust crumbled that day......but not all of it. Bakugo picked up his phone again and clicked onto the number named 'Icyhot❤️'. He desperately waited for him to pick up while wiping his tears. The number answered and a sore and tired "Hello?" was heard from the other side of the phone. Katsuki was happy just to hear his voice but hesitated to speak for a while.
"....Shoto..." Katsuki's said as his voice broke trying to hold in his desperate sobs "...I need you....".
On the other side of the phone was a Shoto with his eyes wide open in shock and hope. He didn't hesitate to jump out of bed and quickly put on his shoes and a black hoodie to go make things right with Katsuki. "I'm coming Katsuki, wait for me." He said as he ended the call and covered his face in his hood. His negative thoughts rushed out of his head as soon as he heard his lover wanted him, he felt needed but the feeling of intense regret, guilt and pain wasn't gone. He knew he broke Katsuki's heart and trust that day and he wants to make up for it. It's going to take time but Todoroki was confident to earn his family's trust and forgiveness again. He rushed downstairs avoiding his siblings and went through the back door of his house to avoid the reporters outside and quickly made his way to Katsuki's parents house. "I'm sorry Katsuki...." was the first thing that popped into his head.
________________________________
Thank you for reading sorry if this chapter went fast. Hope your all doing well!
See you next chapter <3