Secondary genders

TW: swearing (It's obviously Bakugo)
________________________________
It was a normal day at UA with the shouting and explosions coming from one particular blonde. Little did the boom boom boy know that today is going to be the "worst" day of his life.

"Heyyy Kacchan what a surprise to see you walking to class with a calm expression today" the electric boy said running up to the fiery blonde wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Shut up pikachu and get ur fucking hand of me before I blow ur face up" bakugo said glaring a hole into denki's face. As denki let go of the blonde a spiky red haired boy came running up to them followed by Mina and sero "That wasn't very manly of you" kirishima said with a smirk on his face to bakugo. "Shut up shitty hair" katsuki said back with a scowl. "I just realised that we've never seen u come to school around this time Kacchan" " oh yeah why are u later then usual ur usually here really early" sero said earning a response from Mina . "None of your fucking business soy sauce face you to you stupid chewed up piece of gum"bakugo said as he walked into class 1A. "Not very manly bro" kirishima said. "Get your hands of my shoulder shitty hair ur alpha stench is getting all over me""oops my bad that wasn't very manly of me" kirishima said apologising to the blonde.
"Everyone in your seats class starts now" Aizawa said as everyone rushed into their seats parting from their friend groups.
"When I say your name make sure you say your second gender aswell you don't have to but schools are encouraging it" the black haired beta said as he started to mark of students"

Yuga Aoyama - Omega✔️
Mina Ashido - Omega✔️
Tauyu Asui - Beta✔️
Tenya Ida - Alpha✔️
Ochaco Uraraka - Omega✔️
Mashirao Ojiro - Beta✔️
Denki Kaminari - Beta✔️
Eijiro Kirishima - Alpha✔️
Koji Koda - Beta✔️
Momo Yaoyorozu - Alpha✔️
Rikido Sate - Beta✔️
Mezo Shoji - Beta✔️
Kyoka Jiro - Beta✔️
Hangs Sero - Beta✔️
Fumikage Tokoyami - Beta✔️
Shoto Todoroki - Alpha✔️
Toru Hagakure - Beta✔️
Katsuki Bakugo - ? ✔️
Izuku Midoriya - Beta✔️
Minoru Mineta - Beta✔️

"Is there any reason why you haven't said your second gender bakugo" Aizawa asked giving a questioning look to the blonde. "I forgot" Katsuki said earning a shocked and stunned expressions from the class. "Always new you were dumb Bakugo" Mineta said smirking thinking he'd earn some sort of praise from the class but all he got was told to shut up. "Don't forget to go get your results at the school nurse today since from tomorrow on it's crucial for your second gender to be known" Aizawa said. "And why is that sir" Mina asked the black haired male. "Well starting from tomorrow we're going to be wearing arm bands to show our second genders for safety reasons and for dorm organisations, green for omega, orange for beta and red for alpha." Aizawa said finishing his sentence with a "Don't forget Bakugo I need your redo results of your second gender test in by tomorrow morning don't forget I'll even get Todoroki to remind you since you both come in early to class." [Why me] -Todoroki thought to himself releasing a sigh making attention turn to him. "Anything wrong with that Shoto?"Aizawa asked. "No nothing sir that's fine with me"Todoroki said with a monotone face expression.
While a conversation was going on an explosive boy was panicking on the inside trying to calm down [ SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT COLOURED ARM BANDS ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS IVE BERN HIDING THE FACT THAT IM AN OMEGA FOR SO LONG ONLY FOR ALL MY EFFORTS TO GO TO WASTE LIKE THAT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IF EVERYONE STARTS TO THINK IM WEAK AND VULNERABLE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO] - Katsuki thought trying his hardest not to shake and have a mental breakdown and cry in the middle of class.

As the dismiss bell rang and everyone was packing up to go home Bakugo was the first to exit the room and make his way to the nurse to get his second gender results.
"Thank you" Bakugo said as he took the paper from the ladies hand. "Your welcome have a great day!" The school nurse replied with a cheerful expression. [omega....] - katsuki thought to himself as he read of the paper. He stuffed it in his pocket and made his way out of the no longer crowded but now empty school gate not noticing the presence behind him. "Hey Bakugo" the blonde flinched to the sudden pat on his shoulder . "Oh it's just you stupid half and half don't creep up to people you fucking idiot" Bakugo said with a scowl on his face. "What do you want?" the blonde asked. "You dropped this"the monotone boy said while Katsuki's eyes widened as he saw the unruffled piece of paper. [SHIT] - Katsuki
________________________________
Thank you all for reading see you in the next chapter <3