Family meeting

Bakugo POV
I woke up feeling someone's arms wrapped around my waist only to realise it was Icyhots. I smiled and stroked his cheek but before I could even give him a morning kiss on the forehead I felt nauseous and got up from the bed quickly running into the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and started to violently vomit which led to waking up Todoroki. He ran to the bathroom panicked and startled but quickly caught on to the situation. He bent down to my level then started rubbing circles on my back and caught me when I nearly slumped on the floor due to exhaustion. I cuddled up in his arms feeling a lot more better when he let out his scent and embraced me. "Are you ok now Katsuki?" He asked me with a worried expression. I told him that I was fine now and we walked back into the bed together.

I noticed that Todoroki was a bit off
and was thinking deeply about something so I was about to ask him what was wrong but he decided to speak up first which made me feel a bit happy knowing that he trusts me.
(T-Todoroki K-Katsuki)

T-Sorry to bring this up right now Katsuki I know your sick and probably just want to rest but I just wanted to get this of my chest.

K-What is is Shoto? You know you can tell me anything right?

T-I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't meet my Dad because I.....I just....don't want my Dad to make u feel inferior if u.....get what I'm saying...

K-Shoto....I-

T-My Dad is going to look at this pregnancy as a mistake and he might even pay you to abort our child because it might not be "perfect" and then he'll just degrade you about being an omega...

K-Shoto...you know that whatever happens we'll have each other right? and I'm sure that your siblings will be happy to hear that you'll soon have a child.

T-Yeah I know but-

K-No buts Shoto.
Let's just get ready for meeting your Dad...ok?

T-....ok....but if this gets public because my siblings can't keep a secret don't blame me because I warned you.

K- Don't worry, I won't blame you Shoto it was my decision after all so I'll take responsibility hehe

T-yeah you better.

.....

(Time skip to the Todoroki household)

Bakugo POV
The car drove in to the private Todoroki's area through the large black gate using an access code to get in and suddenly the car came to a stop once we drove inside to the parking area through the gate. I couldn't see outside that much due to the black tinted windows but when Todoroki stepped out of the car and helped me out of the car, my face dropped out of shock at how big the house is. It was a fucking mansion. I could see the real beauty of the house with the gold decorations, statues and everything. I realised that the maids and servants were staring at me and I felt a bit out of place and walked behind Todoroki slightly holding the hem of his shirt as we walked down the path where there were more servants bowing welcoming him back home while calling him young master. My grip on his shirt tightened even more and I hid behind him to the point where you wouldn't even know that I was there if it wasn't for my scent. He noticed what is was doing so he took my hand and pulled me next to him in the front making my presence known even more which made me blush out of embarrassment. He then suddenly whispered that whatever happens he'll be there with me and that I shouldn't worry because he he was with me. My face flushed out of embarrassment again after hearing those words.

I put my head down to hide how embarrassed I was feeling and how Todoroki's smile made my heart beat. Before we even knew it we made it to the front door and my nerves started to kick in. I quickly reassured myself that everything was going to be fine and that this was my choice to come here so I shouldn't back out. When the front door opened me and Shoto made our way inside and walked to a room near the main seating area where his family was waiting for our presence. I was a bit sulky because I didn't get a chance to look around but I was a bit more worried about the fact that in like 0.5secs I'll be meeting the Todoroki family.