Family

Third person POV
It was the end of class and everyone was getting ready to go home, Bakugo and Todoroki decided that they would walk home together just like his they've been doing for the past two weeks. The two boys walked out of class together in their own world not bothering to pay attention to their friends who were trying to get their attention. They walked home together side by side smiling and laughing. Once they arrived at Bakugo's house they secretly kissed each other goodbye looking in each others eyes only filled with love.

It was the next day at school and Todoroki and Bakugo both walked into class tired af. They were texting each other all night smiling and giggling at each others messages blushing like crazy behind their screens. They ended it at 5:45am with:
"I love you❤️"
" I know..... I love you to :)" 
"Goodnight babe, can't wait to see you tomorrow ❤️"
"Stupid icy hot bastard you see me nearly every day💀"
"Shut up and let me miss you"
"Goodnight bastard 🖕"
"I love you to, goodnight :)❤️"
They both fell asleep after that accidentally waking up 7:45am and lessons started at 08:00am. Somehow they managed to run to school together after waking up 50mins late. They both made it just in time and the bell rang as soon as they opened the door. They sat down in their seats trying to catch their breath.

Kirishima decided to pass a note to Bakugo before he sat down since his and the classes curiosity got a hold of them. The spiky haired boy opened it secretly under the table reading "Are you and Todoroki dating?" As soon as he read those words he started panicking and sweating like crazy, biting his nail and shaking his leg. He tried to stay calm but failed drastically. He asked the teacher if he could go to the toilet and Aizawa said yes. As soon as he answered Bakugo bolted to the toilets with his heart beating rapidly. He locked himself in a stool sliding down the door trying to calm himself down. He was scared that everyone was going to think that he was inferior and just dated Todoroki for attention and not love. He was terrified that people would start to make fun of him and started to forget how much the bi coloured haired boy loved him. He started to sob giving up on trying to hold in his tears, little did he know that Shoto was making his way to the toilets to check up on him. Katsuki heard the door open and quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Hey...I know you're in there...don't cry Katsuki it's ok...just tell me what happened....you know that you can trust me" Todoroki said placing his hand on the stool door. Bakugo opened the door showing his crying face to Shoto once again. Todoroki immediately hugged the blonde boy stroking his back whispering to him that it was ok.

Bakugo sobbed in his arm knowing that he was safe with the bi coloured boy. He calmed down in his arms and said
"K-Kirishima passed a note to me *sniff* in class asking me if we were dating and I felt like if p-people found out about us that they would start saying rude things b-behind my back *sniff* since I'm an omega and stuff and I'm not e-even that pretty...I feel like shit...it must be embarrassing to be d-dating me....I just...I just hate myself s-so much Shoto..."

Todoroki's heart broke hearing those words come out of his lovers mouth. "Katsuki....you know that I love you right? Your the most beautifulest person in the world to me and if other people don't think you are and talk shit behind your back well then fuck them. All I need is you and as I said I will stay with you through everything.....I could never leave you....I love you Katsuki...."  Todoroki said giving him a kiss on his forehead while stroking his cheek. "How could I ever doubt you Shoto...*sniff* I love you to..." Bakugo said hugging him tighter while Todoroki stroked his head and back.
They made their way back to class after cleaning themselves up. "What took you so long" Aizawa asked them. "I got a nose bleed so Todoroki took me to the nurses office" Bakugo said earning a suspicious look from Aizawa. "If you say so, go sit down" Aizawa said patiently waiting for them to make their way to their seats. Katsuki was the first to take a step to his seat but quickly got stopped by Todoroki who was grabbing his wrist. He turned his head at him with a concerned face only to see Shoto looking at him with a worried expression. He sighed and mouthed "I'm ok, I promise..." to him giving him a small and soft smile at the end of his sentence . Todoroki let go of him biting his lip and squeezing his hands into fists in frustration knowing that his lover was lying to him. He walked to the second row from the back of class where his seat was while frowning and Bakugo sat down at the front quickly turning his little smile into a monotone facial expression as soon as Todoroki let go of him. Aizawa started to teach again not having the energy to even ask what's going on between the two.

~Missing you~(todobaku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara