Missing you

Katsuki POV
Two days have passed since me and Todoroki have made up. We told my parents about the situation that we were in and Shoto also apologised for his actions the same day. It was a scene that I could never forget especially after he bowed down on his knees to my parents. They forgave him and welcomed him to come over any time. Kaito was so happy and there were tears, laughing and many many hugs that were shared, it was a happy day for all of us.....but.....we still had to tell Kaito about how he's basically famous. And surprisingly he took it really well to the point where I started crying at how my son didn't mind at all. He even said that he liked the attention and everyone started laughing. I smiled and gave Shoto a big hug and Kaito too, soon it turned into a group hug with my parents included.

Right now me, Kaito and Todoroki are getting ready to have an interview that's going to be broadcasted live and everyone's nervous. It was pretty obvious with how we were all trembling while putting on our shoes and looked a bit pale since we had to announce our little family of 3 to the public but we promised we'd get through it together....

....and we did!

(Time skip to interview)
________________________________
Extra info:
I = interviewer
B = Bakugo Katsuki
T = Todoroki
K = Kaito
A = Audience
________________________________

I - Hello everyone and welcome to Hero News!!
Today we have three special guests and if you haven't guessed it's 2 of our top 3 heroes!
As a Todobaku fan/shipper myself I'm honoured to be interviewing them today!
Give it up for Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo who are both also known as Hero Shoto and Hero Ground Zero!!

*Audience clapping*

[Todoroki and Bakugo make their way on to the stage]

*fans screaming/squealing*
*Intense clapping*

( T and B sit down )

I - Oh my!! What a pleasure to have you guys here!! We're so happy that you both agreed to come on show today!!

T - Likewise (Intesified handsome sexy voice)

*Intense fan screaming/squealing*

A - SHOTO!! YOUR SO HANDSOME!! EVEN YOUR VOICE IS HOT!!! ❤️

A - TODOBAKU FOREVER!!❤️

[Shoto gently smiles and waves at the audience and Bakugo starts to giggle]

B - Hahaha! You seem to have some fans Shoto ;)

*Even more intense screaming and fangirling*

A - PLS MARRY ME KATSUKI 😭❤️

*More squealing and intense fangirling*

I - Ok guys we know how excited you are including me but now we have to all settle down since it's time to get on with the interview hehe!

Firstly, I'm sure we'd all like to know what happened on the night where Shoto was found passed out in your house and where did you go Katsuki?

B - Welllll let's start from the beginning :) . Shoto had just gotten back from a late Night Shift at work and was tired, me and Kaito (our son if you didn't know) had fallen asleep watching movies on the coach. But the thing is that I didn't fall asleep...my drink was spiked (drugged).
Luckily, it was only me that was drugged and not Kaito since his immune system isn't as strong as mine. I feel stupid to not have noticed someone sneaking into our house. He was invisible which made it a bit tricky to track him down since I couldn't use my quirk in the house. My quirk is too powerful so it might have hurt Kaito and even burnt the house down, the same goes for Shoto with his fire quirk. We were in a sticky situation with the limited amount of space and quirk usage. I had only woken up to Kaitos screaming while plates and wine bottles were being thrown from the kitchen. We couldn't see them until they let go since it seemed like the villain could turn anything he touched invisible. Luckily, Todoroki hit the intruder with an icicle but he dodged and it was too late since there wasn't one but two villains and one of them were behind Todoroki with a wine bottle in his hand. I'm sure you could imagine what happened next. Shoto was still standing and told me to take Kaito to safety while he fought of the villians so that's exactly what I did. I was so worried that night that I couldn't fall asleep and kept on calling Shoto but ofcourse the calls weren't answered. I only fount out he was at the hospital when I took the courage to open my phone up hoping that he wasn't hurt and of course I was devastated when I found out he was at the hospital. It was too soon to tell the story to the public because we were still processing what had happened but everything's fine now......thank you for listening.

S - Katsuki.....

I - Oh gosh...I'm so sorry that happened I shed a tear hearing that :( . That must of been so nerve racking for you guys especially when there was your child at the scene that was in risk of danger so you were limited to using your quirks and were focused on getting him to safety. You both are wonderful parents and I hope you know that :).

T / B - Thank you so much we really appreciate your kind words :)

*Audience clapping*

I - I'm sorry if this question might make you feel uncomfortable so you don't have to answer if you don't want to but where did the intruders go and how did they even get in the house?

T - I did manage to strike them with my ice but I was drained and exhausted from my late night shifts with no sleep that I ended up passing out straight away and probably missed my shot, so I'm not so sure what happened. I also think that they managed to sneak in when I held the door open for too long when walking inside the house since I did feel a little rustle against my jacket but ignored it thinking it was the wind. I guess I was just too tired to process the situation.

I - Ah! Well that explains it! Thank you for sharing your story with us we really appreciate it.

T - Ur welcome :)

*Audience clapping and whistling sounds*

I - Now to finally finish this show with something happy and very very cute we welcome to the stage......*drum rollllll* *drum rollllll*......KAITO TODOROKI!!!

(Kaito papers from behind the curtain and sits right next to his parents)

A - AHHHHH!!! OMG HES SO CUTE!!! 🥺❤️

A - I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!! 😭😭❤️

A - I CANT BELIEVE THAT TODOBAKU ACTUALLY CAME TRUE AND THEY EVEN HAVE A KID!! DOUBLE WIN TODOBAKU SHIPPERS!!❤️💖❤️😭😭❤️❤️💖

A - HES GONNA BE SO HANDSOME WHEN HES OLDER!!! 🥺❤️😘😭

A - OMG IM GONNA DIE!! HES TO CUTE TO HANDLE!!🥺🥺😭❤️❤️

K - P-please don't die... I-I'll protect you...(cute voice intensified)

A - AHHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE HES TO CUTE!!😭😭❤️❤️✨

A - WE HAVE TO PROTECT THIS CHILD AT ALL COSTS!!😤😤😭❤️❤️✨

*Intense fan screaming and people passing out from cuteness overload*
*Intense squealing*

I - Haha! Well that's all for today people! See you soon on Hero News!

                                   —click—

Katsuki POV
"Did we really have to watch that again for like the what was it again THE ONEHUNDRETH TIME!!" I groaned in irritation of watching the recording of our live today. "Ofcourse we do you all looked so handsome and cute especially you Kaito!!" The old hag said giving Kaito a kiss on the forehead. "I can't do this anymore, let's go to bed Shoto I can't watch another round" I said climbing of Shoto's lap and pulling him to my room with me. "Don't make any weird noises you two" the old hag shouted making me and Todoroki turn red. "Shut up!! We won't!!" I exclaimed slamming the door and locking it.

It wasn't seconds later until we both jumped into bed and cuddled each other.

"Goodnight Shoto..."
"Goodnight Katsuki..."
"I love you..." I whispered.
"I love you too..." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.
I blushed and burried myself into his arms enjoying his touch as we both dozed of to sleep.

The End<3
________________________________
Thank you so much for reading missing you:)
Thank you for reading this story <333