Finding out

Tw: swearing / smut
________________________________
Todoroki POV:
As soon as the bell rang I saw Bakugo running out of the class like he was hurrying to go somewhere but I didn't really pay that much attention to it though.

"Todoroki" Midoriya exclaimed trying to get my attention "I'm sorry to ask this but are you able to substitute for me for clean up duty after school today." "Sure I guess it's not like I have anything to do at home anyways" I said as I zipped up my bag. "Thank you so much Todoroki!,I promise I'll make it up to you ok! see you later!" Midoriya said as he ran out of the classroom. "Might as well go get the broom" I mumbled to myself as I made my way out of class.

As I walked outside to the cleaning tool shed next to the school, I saw Bakugo walking to the gate and a note that was stuffed in his pocket fall out. I decided to be the nice guy and pick it up for him, I mean it wouldn't be bad if I just saw what's written inside, right?
I opened the letter reading it. Knowing I was invading his privacy. In it I read:

Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Second gender: Omega
Height: 172cm (5 ft 8)

I shouldn't have opened it....

I should just give it back, I have a feeling he doesn't want anyone to know. I tapped on his shoulder startling him as he turned around telling me to not surprise people like that.
His eyes widened when he looked down and saw the unruffled piece of paper in my hand. CRAP I forgot to ruffle it again. Let me just pretend I don't notice I thought avoiding eye contact with the blonde . "It fell out of your pock-" "SHUT UP" he shouted at me. I looked down at the spiky blonde noticing his flushed face and the tears forming in his eyes. "Bakugo, are you....crying?"i said as I stared into his eyes. He looks so.......so "cute." Wait did I just say that out loud. "Sorry I was-" I was cut of again by the fiery blonde snatching the note out of my hand and running out of the gate not looking back at me. I sighed as I felt my face heat up, I can't lie though he looked really cute then I thought as I picked up the broom and walked into the classroom with my heart rapidly beating and the feeling of butterflies forming in my belly. What is this feeling? I thought to myself trying to get Bakugo out of my mind.

Bakugo POV:
Shit shit shit shit shit I can't believe that I let icy hot out of everyone else find out about my  secret, I mean it can't be that bad right? everyone gonna find out tomorrow anyways because of the coloured arm bands....it's ok it's going to be ok I thought to myself with tears forming in my eyes that were getting hard to hold. I started to feel nauseous as I finally made it to my house. Panting, as I walked up the stairs avoiding talking to my parents, I had finally made it up to my room slumping on my bed knowing I was going to cry any second. *Sigh* I don't wanna go school tomorrow......

I jumped into the shower trying to get my mind of the series of events that happened today. Stupid icy hot I thought to myself as I washed my body up and down. I jumped out of the shower putting on my pyjamas and drying my hair. It was only 6pm but I felt like getting an early night but as soon as I put my phone on the charger I heard the old hag (my mother) calling for me from downstairs "KATSUKI! COME DOWN HERE! A FRIENDS COME TO SEE YOU," A friend? who the hell is it that's come to annoy me? I thought to myself as I jumped out of bed and made my way downstairs only to be seeing that stupid half and half bastard standing at my door with an awkward.....smile? on his face. But this guy rarely ever smiles, anyways wtf is he even doing here. "What do you want fucking icy hot?" I asked him, avoiding eye contact. *slap* made the sound of the back of my head where the old hag hit me. I heard a snicker come out of todoroki's mouth. "That is no way to speak to your friend katsuki" the old hag said with an angry expression. "Sorry Todoroki, Katsuki will take you up to his room and discuss about the project, right Katsuki?" My mum said with an annoyed expression as she looked at me. "Right" i said in an annoyed tone. "What stupid project?" I thought to myself as I led him to my room. It's probably just an excuse but for what? And how does he even know my address!?

"So what brings you here icy hot, I know you lied about the project" I said avoiding eye contact with the boy. "You coming here to shame me for being a male omega" i asked. "No! of course not I'm just worried about you.." he said with a tint of blush across his face. "U seemed really said and I just wanted to apologise..."

I blushed as I felt butterflies form in my belly. Unknowingly I let out my pheromones which started to spread around my room. "Shit my suppressants ran out!" I thought to myself. "My heat shouldn't be this early, I literally took my suppressants this morning. Wait a minute...Isn't Todoroki an Alpha...."

As I was having a mental breakdown a nice smell started shifting together with my pheromones *sniff* is it Todoroki's pheromones?
It smells like peppermint.... "It smells....nice" i said out loud. 

I looked up at him with my face flushed noticing that his was too. The smell was so comforting that I ended up leaning into his arms as we plopped onto my bed. One of his hands were wrapped around my waist and his other hand was caressing my back I blushed as I got comfortable on top of him with my head still buried in his chest. He started to move around a lot and I got a feeling he was uncomfortable but as soon as I felt something rock hard underneath me, i realised what it was. I forgot that I was releasing strong omega pheromones due to my heat and that it was an aphrodisiac for Alphas so no wonder he was feeling like that.

I hid my face in his neck and wrapped my arms around him then took the risk and started to rock my body on top of him purposely putting my ass on his crotch. I let out soft moans in his ear while letting our pheromones mix together and fill my room. I felt the inside of my ass getting wet and sticky as I kept on rocking my ass on his boner and moaning. My pants started to get wet and I suddenly remember that alpha and omegas ruts/heats can sync. Shit shit shit shit shit I thought to myself as todorokis grip around my waist tightened as he flipped me over on my my bed looking at me with dominanting eyes.

Todoroki POV:

Shit! my ruts starting, I have to get out of here I thought to myself knowing that I probably wasn't going to go anywhere till I fuck the life out of Bakugo. "BOOYYSSS ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE GOING OUT ON A DATE NIGHT! WELL BE BACK TOMORROW NIGHT! HAVE LOTS OF FUN! LOVE YOU LOTS! BYEEE!!!" I heard Katsuki's mother scream from downstairs, wow, great timing.

As I looked down to Bakugo I noticed that he was already in heat, I leaned towards his face and kissed him as it sooner turned into us intertwining our tongues together and having a full on make out session. "It's kinda cute when he moans in between every kiss" i thought to myself as I moved my hand up his shirt and started playing with his nipples. "S-shoto" I heard katsuki moan out. "P-put it inside me y-you *Ahh* you fucking i-idiot!" I blushed to his sudden words and pulled of Bakugo's pjs leaving him naked. I felt like it was unfair for him to be the only one naked so I took of my school top and noticed Bakugo's eyes tracing down my body while he was blushing a deep red. I kissed him and slid my hand down his chest all the way to his pink hole. I grabbed some lubricant and squeezed it on my fingers including Bakugo's hole and started to finger it. He moaned loudly arching his back as I added 2 more fingers and increased my pace. "I-I'm coming!" He moaned as I pounded my fingers even deeper into him and then he released his cum over the sheets. He started to pant and I was turned on even more than I was at the start. My dick started twitch even more as it grew bigger and harder. I unzipped my pants revealing it and lined my dick to his entrance and Katsuki's facial expression changed from pleasure to a terrified shock. "THATS TO BIG U IDIOT!!" Katsuki shouted horrified as he struggled to get out of my grip.
I blushed and quickly dodged the kick he was about to strike me with.
"Tell me if it hurts, I promise to be gentle...." I whispered in his ear. I was too impatient and started to slowly insert my dick into his hole as he twitched beneath me in pleasure and his eyes filled with lust and tears. "I'm going to move now..." i said as he responded by nodding his head and turning away trying to hide his flushed red face covered in tears. I thrusted the rest of my dick into his tight hole and he jolted, letting out a large moan. The bed creaked as his moans got louder and my pace got quicker. Every pound inside him felt so good, his insides were warm, soft and sticky but also tight. I pounded into him harder and harder and his moans and screams of pleasure were music to my ears as I finally released my sperm into him....wait....INTO HIM!!
He twitched and let out a loud moan, fainting to the extreme sensation that he was feeling, i panted as I lay next to him on the bed not wanting him to worry about the fact he might be pregnant. I really fucked up.
________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter see you all in the next one byeee<3