Media

Katsuki POV
*ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding*
I woke up next to Kaito (who was buried in my arms) with my phone next to me blowing up in my ear. I ignored the notifications until I realised that Kaito was waking up because of the annoying sounds. I weakly grabbed my phone and turned it on silent and looked at all the mess that were getting sent:

*326 messages from chat*
*96 missed calls*
*186instagram notifications*
*127 snapchat notifications*
*news update notifications*
*notifications from Racoon eyes
*notifications from Pikachu
*notifications from Shitty hair
*notifications from Soy sauce face
*notifications from Deku
*notifications from Earphones
*notifications from Glasses
*notifications from Round face
*notifications from Frog
——-click to show more——-

"Wtf..." I thought to myself until I clicked on the news headline to see what was going on. My eyes widened as I read:

"Hero Shoto found passed out on the floor in a pool of his own blood in his shared house with Hero Dynamite."

My heart started to bear rapidly and my hands started to tremble as I clicked on the video of the news this morning:

"Good morning and welcome to xx news. Today we have an interesting topic about our N0.2 and N0.3 hero's. Here we have officer.J to tell us what happened."

"First of all smashed glass, plates and wine bottles were found everywhere from the kitchen all the way to the sitting room. It seems like there was an act of violence, it could have been a villain attack or an act of self defence but we're not sure. Dynamite was not in the house when we found Shoto lying on the floor unconscious this morning. We only found out after his hero agency hadn't heard from him all day so they decided to check up at his house since they were all worrying and the first thing they saw was blood on the front door handle. Luckily, Hero Shoto didn't sustain any serious damage to his head only a deep cut that could easily heal with no problems. And now for the Todobaku fans there is also evidence that Hero Shoto and Dynamite have a child together based on the family photos around the house and the child's bedroom found upstairs. It seems like he's only four aswell.
[inserted photo]
You can't lie, the child is cute! He's a splitting image of his parents. Let's just say this makes their relationship official.
That's all we know so far so please stay tuned for more information. See you next time on
xx news.

I didn't have the energy to even think or react to the situation I was in right now so I just turned of my phone and weakly got out of bed to go the toilet. Every step I took to the door felt like ages, i slumped on to a wall on my way to the door and slid down it. I was shaking as i remembered the events of last night, i couldn't cry or scream, i couldn't even talk or open my mouth to speak, i felt sick, I felt tired, I just wanted to sleep and forget about everything. "Why?.....why did you do that Shoto?......" I thought to myself.

I stayed leaning against the cold wall for a while just staring at the floor until I took the initiative to get up and go to the toilet or else I might actually end up peeing myself. I got up, wobbling in the process, and opened the door. *Creeeaaakkk*
"Oh! Good morning Katsuki. Come and eat some breakfast when you're ready. I'll give some to Kaito when he wakes up so dont worry about that." My mother said with a warm smile. I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.

My hands trembled as I washed my face with cold water to freshen up, I brushed my teeth and just stayed in my pjs since they were comfy. I turned around and bumped into a little figure realising who it was, "Mum.." Kaito said as he rubbed his eyes. I weakly smiled and bent down to stroke his face. "Come on, let's have a bubble bath then stay in our pjs for the rest of the day!" I said filling up the bath tub with warm water. Once the bathtub was filled, me and Kaito jumped in and I started to wash him and before I knew it i was being splashed with water by Kaito so I splashed the little one back. It was fun playing with the bubbles in the bath and laughing at the most stupidest things while forgetting about what happened last night.

Me and Kaito got out of the bath and changed into our clean pjs. Since we were at my mums house I found some of my old pjs from when I was younger and gave them to Kaito. After that we walked downstairs and had the breakfast that was laid out on the table for us. I felt much better after eating and spending some time with Kaito I was also happy that i got to be with my parents at a time in life like this. It was around 2pm when we heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it mummy!" Kaito said as he quickly ran to the door, "Wait Kaito don't go running of by yourself! And don't open the door for strangers!" I said as I ran after him. Before I could stop him Kaito had opened the door with a wide grin and sparkles in his eyes excited to see who it was.
*snap* *snap**snap**snap**snap*
"LOOK ITS DYNAMITES AND SHOTO'S KI-" *SLAM*
I quickly shut the door in the reports faces and locked it. "Dynamite! Dynamite! Please answer our questions we know your in their!" A reporter shouted as I quickly shut all the windows and pulled down all the blinds in the house. "Mummy...who are those people and why were they taking pictures of me? I felt like a celebrity but...at the same time....I didn't like it..." Kaito said looking down at the floor feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Kaito...I'm sorry...I can't tell you right know since you won't understand but I will tell you when your a bit older, Ok?" I said back patting his head, "Ok...."Kaito answered with an understanding expression.

All of a sudden my mum and Dad came running downstairs asking why there were reporters outside. I looked at their panicked faces and remembered the events of last night. I started to tremble and shake out of fear and
before I knew it I was on the verge of tears. I started to sob and my mother was the first person to run up to me and hold me tightly in her arms. It had been a long time since I had received such a loving and warm hug from someone else that wasn't Kaito. "Mum....*sniff* there's something I need to tell you...." I said with my voice trembling "Your probably wondering why me and Kaito came here so late, right?" I said my voice still trembling. "Ofcourse I am Katsuki! Why wouldn't I be concerned for my child when I see them with a hand mark around their neck and in such a sad and vulnerable state, covered in blood and looking like they've just been through another traumatic experience!" She said with her voice now trembling and her eyes filled with tears. "Katsuki, i love you so much...I love with all my heart and I want the best for you and I'm sure you know that. Right now I want to help you so you have to tell me, Kaito is upstairs with your father, it's just us now. Please trust me Katsuki I'm concerned for you so please tell me Katsuki...what happened?"

And of course I told her everything....
________________________________
Thank you for reading sorry if this chapter went fast. Hope your all doing well!
See you next chapter <3