Fight

TW: blood, swearing, shouting, self defense, emotionally intense scenes
________________________________

...time skip...(5 weeks)

Todoroki has started to bring himself down a lot these days. Sometimes he feels like he's turning into his Dad, he hates that feeling and it's brought him down a lot mentally. He wants to give Kaito the love he never got as a child but how can he show it if he's never even received that kind of love.

He's started to overthink, he thinks of his childhood trauma most of the time, even when he doesn't want to. It gets hard to hold in sometimes so he cools of by taking it out on Katsuki. He never wanted to do any of it but he couldn't hold the anger and hurt inside of him anymore. Sometimes it gets to much for Bakugo to handle with the insults that Shoto constantly throws at him, and sometimes even Kaito, that he ends up shouting back. Todoroki cries everytime he realises what he's done and how his child just watches him and Katsuki shout at each other from behind the sofa or a corner of a wall. He never wanted to be like this, he never wanted to be aggressive towards his family, he never wanted to say such cruel things to the people he loves and neither did he want to hurt them in any way, but....he did.

The shouting kept on escalating to the point where the house was no longer filled with laughter or happiness it was just quiet and depressing or sometimes loud and destructive. The only time when the two parents would speak to each other is when it's about work or Kaito. Katsuki knew that it was fine to leave their son with Shoto since he knows that Shoto will never hurt Kaito but he couldn't say the same for himself. One day Todoroki came back from a night shift and Bakugo and Kaito were busy eating dinner on the sofa while watching a movie until Todoroki stormed in banging the door behind him and started throwing plates, glasses and wine bottles everywhere that were from the kitchen. He started shouting insults at Katsuki and Katsuki told Kaito to go upstairs to his room and shut the door. Kaito did what he was told and quickly ran upstairs to his room then hid under his bed sheets holding his hands over his ears to block out the shouting. He silently cried in the dark hoping that his mother would be ok knowing that he was to weak to stand up for him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUST BARGE IN LIKE THAT! YOU'RE SCARING THE CHILD SHOTO!"-Katsuki shouted trying to ignore the trembling of his voice.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING BITCH,
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,
ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT MY BEHAVIOUR!"-Todoroki shouted back with a terrifying expression that was filled with anger.

"OF COURSE IM GOING TO COMPLAIN! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD ON A RAMPAGE!"-Katsuki said as he watched his lover grit his teeth together in rage.

"SHUT UP YOU DONT GET IT! YOU DONT GET ME!"-T

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET YOU WHEN YOU DONT TELL ME WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG ANYMORE! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO?
IM NOT A PSYCHIC!"-K

"YOU JUST DONT LISTEN TO ME KATSUKI AND YOU'RE TAKING MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME LIKE IM SOME...SOME KIND OF MONSTER!"Todoroki shouted back clenching his jaw in the process.

Katsuki frowned and his eyes started to water, he shouted back in anger and confusion"I DO NOT DO THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT SHOTO!
I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT BAD OF YOU! IVE COMFORTED YOU EVEN AFTER YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND I TRUST YOU WITH KAITO!"

"SHUT UP! YOU DONT DO ANYTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!
DO YOU THINK IM VIOLENT?
IS THAT WHY YOU DECIDED TO CHEAT ON ME?"-Todorki said feeling irritated.

"CHEAT ON YOU?"-K

"DONT ACT SO CLUELESS YOU FUCKING BITCH"-T

"WOW!
IS THIS HOW LOW YOU THINK OF ME NOW?
IS THIS WHY YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANGRY?"-Katsuki shouted back, confused and hurt on how Todoroki's trust for him just went away in a blink of an eye.