Together

Bakugo POV:
"WERE HOME" my parents shouted from downstairs while me and Todoroki were in my bed watching movies on my laptop while eating popcorn. We shouted back hello to them from upstairs in my room since we were to intrigued in the movie to go downstairs to greet them.
The scene started to get sexually intense and my face flushed in embarrassment when I realised that I was watching two people have an intercourse while Todoroki was sitting next to me. I glanced at the dual haired boy looking for a reaction from him but he just had a monotone facial expression. I suddenly remembered that we had school tomorrow and had to wear the armbands. Mine were delivered to my house this morning after my parents sent the second gender results to my teacher by email and Todoroki's is probably at his house. I was scared about what people were going to say about me tomorrow at school and wanted to tell Shoto so bad since I felt like I could trust him but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to, even though I know I can trust him.

Todoroki POV:
I noticed that Bakugo was spacing out during the movie and had a worried expression on his face. He glanced at me and we made eye contact. He quickly turned away with a nervous expression signifying that he wanted to say something but couldn't. "Hey...it's ok you can tell me...trust me Katsuki..."I said to him with a small smile. His body relaxed as he started to talk. "Hey erm.... do you ever feel like....you... you have to act a certain way to please people?" Katsuki said with the most softest / cutest facial expression I've ever seen. I couldn't help myself and turned a bright red just looking at him made me want to die of cuteness. I stroked his cheek and smiled at him as he started rubbing his cheek against my hand. "Yeah...I do sometimes. It's ok to feel like that in your life it's nothing to be ashamed of Katsuki it's normal." I said reassuring him that whatever he was worrying about was going to be ok cause I will be with him through it. He smiled at me with tears forming in his eyes. "How could I ever not trust you Shoto..." he said while crying. I wiped his tears pulling him into a tight embrace.

Bakugo POV:
I cried in Todoroki's arms telling him about how I was scared about everyone finding out that im an omega. He said he'd hold my hand through it all and won't abandon me and our child while I was crying. Before I new it we had already passed out in each others arms.

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ear at 05:45am. I woke half n half up telling him to go home to change to get ready for school trying to ignore how cute he looked in the morning with his ruffled up and messy morning hair. After succeeding getting him out of bed and stroking his head on my chest multiple times in the process, he got up and changed into spare clothes that I gave him that were to big on me just to go home in and then he kissed me goodbye telling me he'll come to get me at 07:50am to walk to school together. My face flushed at his sudden actions as I waved goodbye to him shutting the door instantly running upstairs to go and shower. I got ready noticing how fast time went and ran downstairs opening the door at exactly 07:50 with a piece of toast in my mouth only to see Todoroki with his hand up about to knock on the door. We stared at each other with a wide grin plastered on our faces. "Hey" he said to me with a smirk. "Hey..." I said back a bit shy hoping he wouldn't notice. I shut the door behind me trying to forget about the noticeable green armband that I was wearing and walked next to Todoroki slightly hiding behind him feeling protected just being near him. As we walked down the pathway we got stares... lots of stares. Some were filled with jealousy and others were confused or shocked and a lot more other emotions but Todoroki didn't care what people thought and took the initiative to hold onto my hand. I flinched at the sudden contact but as soon as I felt those fingers intertwining with mine I felt better. A few minutes later we finally made it to the school gate the moment I've been dreading. We took a step inside the gate and all eyes were on us.
________________________________
TBC...