Seal It With A Kiss - Karlnap

!!TW/CW: Sad Boi Hours, Death, Mentions of Blood/Gore, Fighting/Arguing!!

Karl POV

This might've been a mistake. Not inviting him, but definitely this stream.

Nick had called me late one night begging for me to get him out of Florida. He'd said - and I quote - "George and Clay need to get their shit together and I don't think they can if I'm there."

So, we planned another meet up. I bought him a plane ticket and he flew out to me mid-February.

We hadn't really explained to fans why he was here, but they didn't seem to mind. We streamed very often. On one stream, a dono had pointed something very important out.

"Here's fifty dollars, Sappy Nappy! I'll be out of town for your 21st, but I hope you have a good birthday!"

That's right. Nick would be twenty-one soon.

We'd talked about it afterwards, making plans for a wine stream. We had to do something anyway. Twenty-firsts called for celebration. I know mine did. I wasn't going to let Nick's go to waste just because he wasn't home.

I'd gone out to get wine and a case of beer, just in case.

And there weren't any problems with the stream. Chat was really supportive and we had a fun time.

But then...

- About 2 hours into the stream -

"Nick?" I drew his attention away from Chat.

I was much more sober than he was. I wasn't very into drinking and only had a glass or two of wine.

He stumbled as he turned towards me. "Yes?"

I smiled, exhaling lightly. "Wow, you are super intoxicated, buddy."

He frowned, huffing and crossing his arms. "I am not."

My eyebrows raised. "Uh-huh," I made eye-contact with him.

He wavered a bit before nodding. "Yep. I'm totally fine."

I sighed. "If you say so." I hoisted myself onto the counter behind me, crossing my ankles.

He certainly wasn't. He'd finished the bottle of wine fifteen minutes ago and, though I'd convinced him to drink water for now, he's been eyeing the case of beer. I suppose he could handle his alcohol relatively well, but he certainly wasn't a professional.

Nick's words were only slightly slurred. He seemed to be more affected in his actions than words. Needless to say, he was much more flirty in this state.

I didn't mind. I liked him. And I had for years. I hadn't really known what my type was until him. I'd dated plenty of girls in high school, all of them varying in looks and personality, but never a guy.

I didn't know I was into men. And Nick certainly made me feel something I hadn't felt before. I truly was in love with him. All the signs were there.

The way he made my heart stop and my stomach drop. The way my breathing faltered. The way my thoughts ran, worrying about every detail: did I smell alright? Did I look good? Was my hair fluffy enough?

Right now, though, that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was safe. Especially being this wasted.

He was very susceptible to every question Chat asked and answered nearly all of the ones he'd read aloud.

I probably shouldn't be letting him, but nothing harmful had come up.

"Ooh, Karl! Look!"

I glanced up. Nick was gesturing excitedly at a dono.