The Tutor - Technoblade

Technoblade x Male OC [Casey]

A/N: This is from the same reality as '11 Seconds.'

!!CW/TW: Homophobia!!

. . . [Techno POV]

Tommy and Ranboo were together now. Weird.

They'd become roommates in Brighton at eighteen and nineteen, heavily in love. How disgusting.

Even worse? Here I was, a twenty-three year old who'd only barely moved out of his parents house. And instead of living on my own, I'd moved in with someone who'd posted an available room ad on an apartment website.

So, I'd moved in with Laura and Harper. Laura and Harper had been dating for three years, their ad up for almost two. They were worried no one would see it, let alone accept it. But, I didn't really care about who I lived with, as long as it wasn't my parents. Don't get me wrong, they're great and I love them, but there's something downgrading in living with your parents as an adult.

Laura and Harper had helped to move my few boxes into my new room; it had taken about a month. During that time, I didn't stream or upload. I didn't find it as something to tell my followers either.

Oh, yeah, did I mention I'd re-enrolled in college? I was set to major in English once again.

My parents had made me promise that if I moved out, I'd make an effort to get a degree. I'd agreed.

As of now, I'd been living with Harper and Laura for five months. The three of us had started college two weeks ago at the same campus.

Harper had long, wavy caramel hair and dark brown eyes. She was twenty-four and planned to major in performing arts: acting.

Laura had short black hair and an under-cut. Her sharp facial features didn't quite fit with her soft blue eyes. She was twenty-three and, like her girlfriend, planned to major in performing arts: backstage crew.

Me. Plain, straight brown hair. Plain eyes, plain face. Nothing really significant about me except my voice, oddly raspy. Majoring in English and streaming Minecraft every now and then.

Laura had insisted that she and Harper would find me a girlfriend. They had plenty of hot friends that were sure to like me. I'd gone to dinner with four of them so far, none of them asking for a second 'date.' I didn't mind, really. None of them had quite caught my eye, either.

I laid on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Phil wanted me to join his stream in fifteen minutes. I'd agreed.

Sighing, I got up and made my way to my computer.

I joined his VC and sat in silence. Absent-mindedly, I played skywars, winning every time.

A light beep alerted me to Phil's undeafening.

"Hey, Techno," he greeted.

"'Sup, nerd," I smirked even though he couldn't see me. "What we doing today?"

"Just wanted some company, really. Gonna mine on Origins, probably. Haven't heard from you in a bit, though. Update me. What's going on in your life?"

I hummed. "Not much."

I paused for a moment. "Moved out of my parents' house. Got some roommates, now."

"Oh, seriously? Congrats, dude."

"Yeah, they're cool, I guess-"

My door was flung open, something I'd learned to get used to quickly. "Damn right we are! Can I say 'hi'?" Harper, more energetic than should've been possible for a five three demon, stormed over to me, leaning towards the mic.