Side Quest: Top or Bottom - Tomboo

This is based in the same reality as '11 Seconds' and was requested by @RavynBazin 

Also, I heckin' love this song. I listen to it on repeat in math.

!!TW/CW: Arguing, Sexual Implications/Innuendos!!

. . .

3rd Person POV - The night after the 'beach episode'

Dream and George, sharing George's computer, had been on a call with Alex and Wilbur for a solid hour before a certain topic came up.

Alex had explained that he and his boytoy had left early because Wil had grown very tired. He'd had a rough week beforehand and, as fun as the preceding day was, he was exhausted. Alex had taken him home and they'd fallen asleep curled gently into each other.

Wilbur was currently in the shower, as he had been for the past thirty minutes.

"Is Wil okay?" Dream asked. "Where's he at?"

"Still in the shower. I noticed that he tends to take really long showers. I think it's his way of destressing. Plus, we spent today at the beach. He's probably trying to get the sand out of his hair."

"Makes sense. George took a long ass shower, too. Used all the hot water."

George's face turned pink, painfully obvious through the lens of the camera. "I did not! You just- you were- and then-"

"George." The blonde deadpanned. "It's fine. I'll take one later when the water heats back up."

George huffed, slumping into his chair. "'M sorry."

Dream stood up, planting a kiss on the brunette's cheek and heading towards a set of stairs in the background. "Want anything?"

George buried his head in his hands. "Yes please. There's a bag of chocolates-"

"In the back of the freezer. I know. I meant a drink."

"Ice water."

Dream smiled sweetly. "Right. I'll be back."

Now, it was only Alex and George in the call.

Alex giggled, holding back a smile. "You're so red, George!" He mocked in a fake British accent.

"Shut up! I can't help it. He's just got this way, Quackity."

"You are so gone, dude."

"Can we change the topic, please?"

"Sure. To what?"

"I-I don't know. Let's talk about Tommy and Ranboo."

"Adorable. Wholesome. Soulmates. Next?"

George rolled his eyes, pushing loose hair from his eyes. "I meant... I don't know. Those two just confuse me."

"How so?" Alex tilted his head in confusion.

"I don't know. It's just hard to tell who..." He trailed off.

"Who...?" The latino prompted.

"Hard to tell who is what."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Like... who is more powerful between them."

Alex smirked. "You want to know who's top and who's bottom?"

"No! They're minors, that's gross!" He tried to defend himself. In the silence that followed, he sighed in defeat. "Fine, yes. It's not something I normally ask, but they were both covered in hickeys today. I couldn't help but wonder..."