Sneak Peak

Here's a sneak peak of two TommyInnit x Male OC tingz

Will either be a One-Shots or books, I don't know, I haven't decided, yet.

. . .

I was eleven- twelve? No, eleven.

I was eleven when I met him: the love of my life. Granted, I hadn't known it at the time.

It was a normal day. Run home from the bus, rush through my homework, race my brother to the computer. It was one of the few days I had won.

We had only recently convinced my parents to get us Minecraft and I had every intention of mastering all the skills you could possibly need for bedwars. However, I only had an hour before I had to give up the computer for my brother.

I got straight to work. I played with a random teammate and, surprisingly, we nearly won. It was the closest I'd come so far.

After the game, he'd messaged me.

Hi! Just wanted to say you were really good! Wanna be friends?

Hesitantly - I knew not to trust strangers - I typed my reply.

Sure

Here's my discord!

Tom_Simons#1528

Sorry, do you have discord?

Yes. Give me a moment.

I didn't know why, but something in me had told me to trust him.

I sent him a friend request and he accepted almost instantly, sending me a direct message.

HELLO RAINDOESTHINGZ! I AM TOMMYINNIT!! WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!

Maybe. First, I have to ask... how old are you?

11 hbu?

Me too im eleven

Twelve in a few weeks

Awwwwwww every1 is older than me

What the hek

He was certainly something else. We'd only spoken once so far, but I could already tell he was going to change my life.

And he did. We talked everyday. We called and he did his best to teach me everything he knew about Minecraft. He'd started a YouTube channel and used something called Twitch. I was there behind the scenes, helping to run it all.

My parents had gotten my brother and I each a phone for our birthday. I could talk to him for hours when, before, it was only one over a computer.

He was lovely.

Maybe four months after we met, my parents caught me. It was ten o'clock. I was awake and talking to him. My brother laid on the bunk below me, playing some game on his phone.

My parents had come in to send us to bed just as I'd begun laughing at something Tommy had said.

"Rain? Are you alright, honey?" My mom asked.

I nodded sheepishly.

"Who're you talking to?"

"A friend."

"From school."

"No. I met him on Minecraft."

"What? Honey, you know that's dangerous!"

"Momma, he's almost twelve! Like me!"

"Let me speak to him." She'd come over to the bed, then, and snatched it before I could say anything else. "Hello, dear."