ℕ𝕆ℝ𝕄𝔸𝕃

The moon shines over the Brooke, the girl's hair whispered to the wind, her promises of virtue turned to sin and she faced the fenceless skies, her visage turned to me for a final look

I have been bought up reading and writing fantasies, it is the only distraction I have that takes my mind off of the life I have, my life has been anything but normal since I've been born, after all being birth into a mafia family cannot be normal, especially if your parents themselves are the heads of one of the most dangerous families of the mafia.

since I was a kid, I had been taught to fight, go on assignments, learn to use every weapon humanity has created, basically do everything to step next line.

being the only daughter, my father has hopes for me being the next Mexican mafia queen, to follow in his footsteps. I have always dreamed of taking control, taking my family legacy forward, and making my father and mother proud of me.

normally you would expect a mafia family to be all about guns and violence, but no, my parents have always given me a normal environment to grow up with, going to school, college, friends parties, etc. of course with protection but at least I wasn't raised being controlled due to my fathers status.

I am the best of the men my father has, people often underestimate me for being a pretty little girl but I am far from any of that, I've learned to use my surroundings to my advantage. the shy girl act works during my missions if I have to gain information on any rival enemy.

I have gone through training my whole life, to adapt to pain, physical and mental. there was this one time I had to train for 72 hours straight in a locked basement starving myself. I hated my father after that incident mainly because I was only 15, but I do realize now that his methods are what have made me what I am today.

no man or woman can get away from me, my looks and my skills in the field are things most men admire and fear. 

just as I am lost in my thoughts I hear my mother screaming downstairs.

"ESMERALDA ROSE CASTILLIO IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES, GOD HELP ME ILL SLAP YOU"

"ill be down in 2 minutes mama," hush, families.

I walk down to the dining area to see my father and mother at the dining table, my mom making her world-famous pancakes with bacon, and my father busy on a call, he looks tense but he does so on every call.

I walk up to my father and kiss him on the cheek " morning Papi,"

"Buenos Dias mi amor" he replies gesturing me to take a seat.

"Amor, we have an important family dinner tonight, id like for you to dress appropriately and be there on time, I will text you the address later, "my father says.

"What is this dinner about?" I ask filling my mouth up with pancakes and syrup.

"you will get to know that later tonight, be there on time," he says and kisses me goodbye.