𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

fun fact:-research states that having frequent sex can increase your immune system!

* bye bye covid*

" so, I notice you've been staring at me"

I turn around to find him staring at me with his cold, deep eyes.

"what a-are you doing h-here" my words stumble as I see him half-naked, still sweaty from the fight, each drop of sweat dripping down from his neck, to his chest, and his toned abs.

he starts walking towards me still keeping his eyes on mine as I start walking back until I feel myself hit the wall behind me. he takes this opportunity to trap me between his legs " it seems like you cannot keep your eyes off of me" he whispers coming closer to me being only inches apart.

"Please, I have seen better" I roll my eyes 

"is that so?" he caressed my cheek lightly, being around him is making me feel hazy, the heat radiating from his bare chest makes my senses faint. the way our bodies are just inches apart, my fingers aching to touch him, feel him closer. I take in his cologne, he smells like scotch and musk, the warmth between us grew stronger as my chest was pressed against his, oh god, what are these emotions?

"yeah it is, now what are you doing here" I compose myself and ask.

I notice him staring into my eyes as if he's trying to figure me out, but all I can see in his eyes is darkness, numbness. he's hiding secrets he does not want anyone to know, secrets that hurt to reveal, secrets that have destroyed his soul. I cannot believe I am getting married to this man I know nothing about.

"so you're my future wife huh," his hands travel up my cheek. he comes even closer to me until he reaches my ear and whispers " do not think this marriage is going to be anything but a deal, do not expect me to be a husband of your dreams amor, because I am far from that." he kisses my cheek and pulls himself back and walks away leaving me with my thoughts.

what the hell was that, how did I just let that happen, and who does he think he is to treat me this way.

great I am getting married to an asshole who practically hates me, but little does he know, I am least interested in it as well.

I compose myself and walk out of the room to the main area. it had a few tables, even a small bar in the corner. a lot of members of the gang were talking to each other.

I find my father talking to Mr. romano and I walk up to them.

"aah, Mija, we were just talking about you." my father says.

"is that so?" I frown my brows.

"yes, Mr. Romano and I were discussing your mission regarding Carlo Russo's son"

"oh, so when do I get to execute my plan father," I ask 

"Esmeralda, my son has also been tracking down Carlo for a few months, for this mission you and Elijah will be working as a team." Mr. Romano speaks up.