𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕀𝕋 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝔼ℕ𝔼𝔻

fun facts:- sex releases a hormone that can help in weight loss

*never hitting the gym again*

fuck, fuck, fuck, what have I just done

fuck, fuck, fuck, what have I just done. what did I just say, my anger took the best of me and I let it hurt her. her beautiful green eyes shining with the tears, tears given by me. seeing her with someone else pissed me off, it made me say things I didn't want to, even when the reason she was there was for a mission. what are these emotions, why am I feeling this way, I haven't felt this way, not since her

what is Esmeralda doing to me, why does see her broken break me. I could see what my words were doing to her when her voice came out so low due to the pain. I need to make this right.

I walk up to the washroom door and knock hoping she answers but nothing, all I can hear is the shower running.

after waiting for a few minutes I say " fuck this" and I barge in the washroom.

what I see next is something I can never forget. Esmeralda, is in the shower, with her long hair running down her back. every drop of water hugging her body and dripping through every inch of her, her perfect neck, her toned body to her back, and her ass. fuck.

I notice her sudden movement which means she knows I'm here. she doesn't turn back but just stares at the shower wall in front of her. I take my clothes off and get into the shower.

"esme," I say in a low voice but she doesn't react. "esme listen to me" I whisper but she still doesn't respond.

I grab her wrist and turn her around. the first thing I notice are those beautiful eyes, all red. she had been crying, crying a lot. fuck what have I done. my heart clenches seeing her like this, seeing that I hurt her and she is in this state because of me. 

"esme, I'm sorry" she looks deep into my eyes but says nothing. she just looks broken. the shine in her eyes had been taken over by pain. "esme baby please I'm sorry" I say grabbing her face and staring into her eyes.

"I hate you" were the first words to come out of her mouth, words that killed me and broke my heart. "I thought you cared," she said looking down at the floor tiles, tears dripping down her face.

"I'm sorry I was angry" I lift her chin up " do you know how difficult it is, to act like it doesn't bother to seduce any man just for the sake of your work, at one point you just feel worthless, like a whore, and that's what u made me feel like today" she shouted at me and busted into tears and I instantly grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.