𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝ

I woke up lying next to Esmeralda

I woke up lying next to Esmeralda. I looked outside and saw it was still quite dark. I turn my head to face her and got taken away by her beauty. her beautiful hair that had spread across her face. her gorgeous body lying next to me. her one hand was on my chest and she snuggled up pretty close to me. I took a strand of her hair and moved it behind her ear and she hummed at my action.

she didn't wake up but got closer to me and I could feel her naked body radiating heat on mine. the moonlight was shining across the room making her face glow. she was like a peaceful angel. I leaned down and whispered to her ear "what are you doing to me Esmeralda" I sighed, hopefully, I didn't wake her up.

last night was one of the best nights I've had in my life. it was like her body was made for me to touch. fuck even the thought of her last night makes me hard. but even though it happened, it cannot happen again. it was a mistake, I lost control, I don't seem to have a lot of control over my body when she's next to me.

I have never slept with a woman after fucking her since her. I don't get attached, I make sure not to get feelings, but with esme, it seems to be tougher than I expected. 

when I saw the tears in her eyes today, my heart clenched. I wanted to kill every one of those bastards who has touched her. I didn't know that this job was so difficult for her. the fact that I made her cry was making my lungs heavy I don't even know why. but one thing I know for sure, no one is ever gonna make her feel this way again.

I carefully slipped her hand away and walked out of the room instantly missing her warmth. I went down to the lobby and took a smoke. 

I need to be more careful around her, everyone who comes close to me ends up getting ruined. I burn everything I touch and I am not letting that happen to her. even if that means I have to distance myself from her breaking her heart.

 even if that means I have to distance myself from her breaking her heart

the light creeping through the dark curtains hit my eyes and woke me up. I turned around to see the empty bed and for a moment my heart sank. all the events from last night flashed through my head. we had sex. we fucking had sex. I don't know what happened to me but I couldn't control myself around him anymore. from the first time I saw him, I was attracted to him.