ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕐𝕆ℝ𝕂 ℂ𝕀𝕋𝕐

fun fact:- 8-second hugs can cure 70% of depression

*hugs me* *goes to bed*

we were about to land in new york, in the next few minutes

we were about to land in new york, in the next few minutes. I freshened up, straightened my clothes and my hair, and walked outside where everyone was seated. I sat next to Raya, and my eyes shot up to Elijah, who was busy talking to Leo.

seeing him made me realize what had just happened. my heart started beating faster just by thinking about it, the way his lips tasted, his scent of an expensive perfume mixed with whiskey, his hands all over my body, and his marks on my body. this man does funny things to my stomach and just a look from him was enough for those feelings to come back.

we caught each other glances quite a few times during the journey, but our eyes shifted as soon as they met, trying to ignore what had just happened. in a few minutes we were above new york city and the view was fantastic.

I found myself mesmerizing by the city, new york city had always been one of my favorite places to visit

I found myself mesmerizing by the city, new york city had always been one of my favorite places to visit. the people, the energy, the food, there was something beautiful about this city.

we landed and loaded all of our luggage in the car and drove towards the hotel. one of Mr. Romanos's friends owned a 7 star near the central park, we headed up there and checked in.

" We have 5 rooms booked under the name Romano," Elijah asked the receptionist who was batting her eyes and drooling all over him. ugh.

"let me check and get back to you handsome" she replied winking at him to which he just rolled his eyes.

after a few minutes, she came up and asked " sorry sir, there has been a technical issue, we have only been able to arrange for 4 rooms"

"What, no, we had specifically asked for 5 rooms, how can you all be so irresponsible" Elijah started fuming.

"We are sorry sir, I hope you will understand" the manager came and tried reasoning with him.

"it's an alright brother, you and esme are anyways to be married, I am sure you can manage in a single room" Raya winks.