ℕ𝕆 ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕊 𝕆ℝ 𝕋𝔼𝕏𝕋𝕊

fun fact:- A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least four orgasms a week. 

*Take care of your man.*

"no, I said" I sigh frustratedly banging my fists on the table

"no, I said" I sigh frustratedly banging my fists on the table. "I need to be back in Sicily by tomorrow night anyhow, any important business matters can be handled back home" I shout at my assistant, Mary.

"yes Elijah, I will make the arrangements" she replies, and yes, I prefer if my staff doesn't call me boss, sir, etc. I want them to respect me, not fear me. "oh also, you have a meeting in 5 minutes in the conference room B"

"ill be there in a minute" she nods and leaves.

I cannot wait to get back home. I need to manage my home, my mafia, and my family once I'm back. Carlo has to be taken care of. I have spared him far too many days and I cannot go another single day knowing that he's breathing without pain.

I have responsibilities back home. I need to make sure that in my absence, the gang was well-taken care of. I'm sure Leo must've done a good job at that.

a part of me cannot help but think about her waiting for me once I'm back. yes, all reasons aside, Esmeralda is the main reason I want to head back home as soon as possible. it has been far too many days since I've held her in my arms, taken in her vanilla scent, felt her skin against mine.

I will lose my mind if I go another day not being around her. I have no idea when and how she became such an important part of me, but she did. this distance is only making me want her more than ever.

I wonder what she's doing right now, has she adjusted well, did she get comfortable around my family, what if she hates-

*ring ring*

I pull out my phone and a smile instantly plasters my face seeing the caller id.

"hi" her soft voice speaks through the phone.

"morning beautiful" I reply and in spite of not seeing her, I can sense the blush on her face right now. and I love it.

"How is your day going," I ask.

"it's going well, Raya and I are going on a mission tonight, it looks like a rival gang will be attacking the dock tonight," she replies.

"be safe, do not harm yourself"

she giggles and then replies "ill be fine don't worry about it" to which I just hum.

"When are you planning on coming back?"

"probably in the next 2 days, I should be there soon-" "Elijah, you coming" mary enters the office and I get reminded of my meeting.

"Esmeralda I should go, ill talk to you later, take care and be safe," I say and hang up the phone rushing to the meeting.