𝕄𝔸𝔽𝕀𝔸 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔼𝕊

fun fact:- having sex at least 3 times a week can help you look 3-7 years younger

*beauty companies suck my dick*

"ELIJAH CAN WE GET PANCAKES" I shout across the room to him while he's dressing in the wardrobe

"ELIJAH CAN WE GET PANCAKES" I shout across the room to him while he's dressing in the wardrobe. I can hear a slight groan and a chuckle from in there.

it has been almost a week since we have been on our 'honeymoon'. after that night *you know which night* things have been going pretty smoothly. Elijah was nothing but a sweetheart, in fact, he even took me out to show me the city. I am definitely going to remember this place. 

*more like the sex*

dude cmon, with sex that good, who would not want to remember it.

*ahhhh, my baby is growing up /fake tears/*

you know since we talk so much, I should name you

*finally /sigh/*

great, from now onwards you are giggles

*great.*

Elijah walks out of the wardrobe and towards me saying "didn't we just have breakfast Bella" he sighs.

"Yeah but I'm craving pancakes," I say making puppy eyes certain that he will give in.

he rolls his eyes at me and replies "fine" he starts walking towards the kitchen and I shout again "with vanilla ice cream and strawberries" and he shouts back "fuck you" and I giggle to myself and reply "when and where baby" and he goes silent after that. hah.

*youre mean*

I know.

I walk outside of the bedroom once the smell of fresh pancakes hits my nose. I walk into the kitchen to find Elijah making a stack of pancakes and placing them on a plate.

I take a seat on the kitchen stool and wait for him to serve me. he places the plate on the counter and walks back towards the fridge to open it and take out the ice cream. he brings it to me and scoops out a handful on top of my pancakes.

"yay, thank you," I say and start digging in like a kid making a mess all over my face. was I embarrassed about eating this way? yes. will I care? no.

"you know, no one can look at you and imagine that you're a deadly assassin" he laughs and takes a seat beside me. 

I look up from my plate and glared at him until he mouths a sorry. I had gulped down almost 3 pancakes by now and I was a mess.

"you have food all over your mouth" he laughs and I roll my eyes at him and lift my hand up to clean my lips and my chin but before I could do that he grabs my hand and pushes it away wiping the ice cream himself. his thumb grazes my bottom lip and slides over It gently and then my chin. he brings his thumb to his mouth and licks off the ice cream looking right into my eyes.