𝔹𝔼 𝕊𝔸𝔽𝔼

fun fact:-  while sudden heart attacks during sex are rare, they mostly happen to men who are cheating on their partners.

*I swear to god if my boyfriend gets fucking chest ache during sex he's gonna RIP*

I don't want to do it, but I have to. Esmeralda is leaving back for Sicily. no, not on her own choice, but because I forced her to. I still have some finalizing of the deal that is pending and I don't want to keep her here too long since you never know when danger occurs. she will be safe back home.

this way she will get some time to bond with the family before I arrive. I don't want to let her go, I want to keep her by my side. she almost fucking stabbed me when I forced her to leave. god, this woman. 

"Elijah I cannot find my shampoo in my suitcase" she screamed all the way across the hall. 

"I'm keeping it here with me," I say as I walk towards her and watch her expression turn into confusion. 

"Why?" she asks pretending to think. "because It smells like you," I say instantly and realize what I just said. fuck why'd I said that, shit I don't know what she must be thinking? her face turns from confusion to a smirk to a laugh in a matter of 2 seconds. great knew this would happen. "a-also it makes my hair soft, that's it" I say coughing trying to change the subject but it's too late as she bursts into laughter. whipped.

"aw," she says trying to catch her breath. I roll my eyes and sit on the bed while she packs her bags. "if you're gonna miss me so much, I should just stay here with you" she says.

"no, it's not safe," I say checking my phone. "what do you mean it's not safe, do you remember who I am" she replies back and I sigh. no, I haven't forgotten who she is, I know perfectly well she can take care of herself, but with her being here, ill never be able to take my mind off the fact that my wife can be in danger. at least back home, I know she's fine, she's surrounded by family.

"We have already been through this esme, we are not discussing it again," I said and she walked towards me. she placed her hands over my shoulders and sits on my lap. I grab her waist and pull her closer and make sure she's comfortable. she leans down and whispers near my ear " I like it when you are all bossy" 

"oh, I know pretty well," I say and a blush and smirk form on her face. I pull her face towards mine and stare into her eyes. it's crazy how many things have changed since she has entered my life. I've opened up to her more than I have to anyone in years. shes perfect. the way her eyes sparkle while looking into mine. the way she gets a slight dimple on her right cheek when she smiles, the way her nose gets red every time she pissed, I don't know what's happening to me, these emotions feel foreign as well as known at the same time.

"let me kiss you," I say just wanting to taste her once more before she leaves. I don't know what's going to happen to me for a whole week. a smile forms on her lips as she nods and leans down and our lips meet each other.