𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼

the fun fact:-the vibrator was originally invented in the 19th century to reduce hysteria

*oh oh oh*

I rush outside to find everyone running in different directions

I rush outside to find everyone running in different directions. I spot Leonardo and Raya together and run up to them. "what the hell is happening"

"someone got a tip that we are going to be at this party tonight and planned an attack" Leonardo replies.

"where the fuck this esme and Adrian" Raya shouts as she shoots at the man behind the bar aiming at me.

I pull out my gun and start shooting men aiming at us " I have no idea, ill go search for them, you both cover the ground"

I look around but have no sight of either of them, I run towards the pool area and still no sign, and then I hear gunshots coming from the kitchen and run towards it. once entering I notice Esmeralda firing at 3 men at once and Adrian knocking down a few men at the back.

I run towards them " are you guys okay" I panic, "your woman knows how to use her weapons" Adrian jokes while punching a man in his guts.

I turn to see Esmeralda shooting at men continuously, a guy approaches her and her gun fell on the ground but that didn't stop her, she kept on kicking and knocking out anyone who came onto her. this girl knows how to fight, she is skilled ill give her that.

I notice a man coming up from behind and start shooting at him, more men start entering and the three of us take each one of them down. after a while of knocking everyone down, I heard a sharp scream coming from the back. it was esme, she was shot, but despite that, she killed the guy in front of her.

"Esmeralda, are you okay" I run-up to her to find her bleeding from below her ribs.  she starts to faint and I run and catch her in my arms "I got you Bella" and rush out of there towards the car.

during the whole ride, the only thing in my head was esme, seeing her bleeding this way was killing me, no part of me could see her in pain and I was helpless at this point. 

we reach the warehouse, head to the medical room, and call the doctor.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER" MR. Castillio barges into the room towards his daughter.

"Mr. Castillio, we were under attack, and Esmeralda was shot in the crossfire"

"Mija, can you hear me, are you okay" he tries to talk to her.

"she has fallen unconscious, I have asked the doctor to come to check up on her," I say in worry.

after a while, the doctor enters and asks us all the leave the room, after an hour or so she comes out and says "she's lucky that the bullet didn't damage any major organs, she is out of danger and should wake up soon" and with that, she leaves.