𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙ𝕆𝕆𝕃 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕐

fun fact:- sex and orgasms are effective painkillers for women.

*throws away the paracetamol*

I stare at the mirror, looking at myself, admiring the scars on my body, scars I have gotten over the years on my missions

I stare at the mirror, looking at myself, admiring the scars on my body, scars I have gotten over the years on my missions. they remind me of how I have overcome every obstacle just to take over someday, to be in my father's position.

I realize I need to get dressed for the party. like seriously a pool party?  well, I'm sure my body will be enough for a few men to open their pretty little mouths, we shall see.

I walk towards my wardrobe a choose a sexy bikini that I'm sure will get a few stares, making my job easier for me. I choose a diamond sparkling white bikini top and bottoms and walk out wearing it.

I text aria a picture of what I was wearing and she instantly replied saying *HOT!* and that was my cue to go

I quickly put on a beach dress over it to cover myself and walk downstairs.

walking down, I find Elijah and Leo sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"finally" Elijah speaks up in an annoyed manner.

" I girl takes time to look good" I roll my eyes have we head outside,

we get through the front gate, settle in the car, and hit the road, after a while, Leo breaks up the silence " so Esmeralda, how long has it been since you've been doing these missions"

"Since I was 15, my father always put me up for the tough missions for me to adapt to this world" I replied 

"and what exactly were your assignments," Leo asks

"mostly meeting high profile businessmen at bars and clubs, seducing them, making them want more, going back to theirs and once I get them where I want, kill them, or in some cases torture them until I get my intel, it's always fun playing around with men" I smirk and I can feel Elijah's hand tightened on the wheel while his eyes focused on the road. did my words just bother him?

"well, I'm pretty sure no man could've resisted you, I am glad you're joining our family" he replied and with that, the rest of the car ride went up in silence.