𝔻𝕀ℕℕ𝔼ℝ 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼

fun fact:- I have a test today and I'm writing Wattpad. yay.

"where the fuck were you" as soon as my eyes met his, my heart started racing. he looked angry, in fact burning with rage, why? 

"what the fuck do you think you're doing Esmeralda" he gritted through his teeth as his grip on my arm tightened.

"Nothing, just enjoying" I replied rolling my eyes at him. his grip tightened even more, for an average person they'd be in pain but this is nothing for me.

"hey is everything okay" Damon walked up to us and noticed Elijah's grip on me.

"who the fuck is he" Elijah growled at him.

"Esme, is he hurting you?" Damon asked in worry.

"no-no, Damon, I'm fine please just give us a moment." I tried to calm him down before things got worse.

"Esme, if anything is wrong you can tell me ill-" before he could finish Elijah landed a punch on his face. "who the fuck do you think you're talking about, shes my fucking wife" he growled as he punched him harder.

"ELIJAH STOP" I shouted but he didn't. Damon tried to fight back but he was amateur compared to Elijah. "Elijah please let go of him, we can talk about this later" I pulled him away and got him to compose himself.

"I'm so sorry Damon, it was nice meeting you," I said with a sad smile and he smiled back at me stating he was okay.

I don't know how long we had been walking in silence, it felt like ours, but we finally reached the villa and got into our bedroom and he started laying out a few clothes on the bed like everything was normal. like seriously? does he not acknowledge what just happened?

"what the hell was that Elijah" I shouted at him. he dared to leave me all alone by myself on OUR honeymoon and get mad at me for enjoying it.

"you cannot just beat someone up, he is a nice guy," I said and instantly his eyes shifted towards me. he walked towards me and I started walking backward feeling nervous about his actions. he kept walking towards me until my back hit the wall and he covered my body. his one hand rested on the wall and another on my waist.

his presence was making my heart beat faster and my body ache for him. I do not know why but I missed his touch. fuck.

he leaned down and pushed back my hair that was on my shoulders and whispered " what did you think was going to happen if you were dancing so close to him Bella," his voice sent shivers down my spine. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and his hand getting tighter around my waist.

"why would you even care if I was dancing with another man" I tried pushing him away but he stayed still in his position.

"I don't care," he said and placed a wet kiss on my neck. I bit my lip hard to control the moan that wanted out.

"you say that but your actions say the opposite" I tease him while brushing my fingers against the tattoos on his arms.

"you cannot just fucking go to random parties with anyone you want. but do you care? no, you don't because you're busy enjoying with that jerk." he gritted through his teeth and caught my throat and wrapped his fingers tightly but not enough to make me choke. it was kind of hot.

"Elijah, are you jealous?" I smirked knowing his anger was building up.

"wha- no, I am not jealous" his breath hitched when I started brushing my fingers against his neck.

"you sure?" I playfully swirled my fingers near his collar bone and his breathing got heavier.

"fuck" he breathed out and held my waist tightly to gain some control. he gained his posture back and stepped away looking into my eyes.