𝔸𝕌ℝ𝕆ℝ𝔸

No fun facts on this one ladies and gentlemen, wrote this chapter in a hurry since i got too many requests for an update.

Also this chapter is an important one and gives a peep into the past of Elijah and his life before Esmeralda.

Have funnn.

We drove the car to a beach nearby

We drove the car to a beach nearby. None of us uttered a single word the whole drive. Me because i was scared of opening up the part of me i locked up. Esmeralda because she was scared to find out what i might have to say.

We didn't get down the car, but just stayed there, looking at the ocean infront of us from the window screen.

After almost 5 minutes of silence she spoke up. "We can start whenever you want to" she placed her hand on mine and whatever nervousness i felt disappeared by her soft touch and her voice.

This is right, this feels right. I took a deep breath and leaned back in my seat.

"About 5 years ago, i was at a club downtown, i had just finished my mafia training and Leo, Raya and I decided to go for a night of fun. We reached the club pretty late at night, but the later it got, the more crowded it was. I had already washed down a few drinks, and got pretty bored of the whole thing soon, until my eyes landed on her. The way her hips moved to the beats of the song, her hands swaying up in the air, her silver dress hugging her body perfectly. From a crowd of hundred, she stood out on that dance floor."

"She was with a friend who whispered something in her ear, something that made her laugh in a way that sounded it could heal the deepest wounds. She was far from me, but not that far that i could have missed the sparkle in her hazel eyes. I stared at her for as long as the night went on. Until this strong urge to touch her seeped inside of me, making me legs move forward until i approached her."

" "hi" i stood behind her and she turned at my voice. That is when i actually saw her. Her chestnut hair reached down the length of her back, my lips the perfect shade of coral, a small mole underneath her ear. I noticed it all."

"She turned towards me asking me if she knows me, with a smile as innocent as angels themselves. I replied saying no, bur suddenly the only thing i wanted in life was to get to know her.  I asked her what was her name and she replied in that sweet melody of hers,"Aurora"We danced together the whole night, but i did not take her back to my place, something about her made me feel like she was not the kind of girl you need for a night, infact she was the one you wanted for your whole life, and looking at her it definitely felt worth it."

I took a deeo breath. Esmeraldas eyes were on me the whole time while mine were at the sea. I turned towards her to look at her expression, but i did not exactly understand what it was saying.

"What happened next?" Her voice was low and intrigued.

I closed my eyes and started to think of my life back then.