Intro

**Writers note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the story, please leave a comment if you do and consider subscribing! Have fun!**

I wasn't always like this to be honest. I've spent the majority of my childhood being the ¨pleasure to have in class¨ type of child. Now all i hear is ''Anna, out of the class!'', ''Anna if you continue like this you won't return to this school next year'' and ''Anna we won't help you if you don't help yourself''. Honestly , I couldn't care less. I just turned 18 and I'm soon gonna be able to decide how I wanna live.

''Sweetheart hurry we're going to be late!'', I hear my mom yell across the whole house.

Crap. I forgot. She is making me go to this appointment with her at my school. She didn't want to tell me what it was about but I know. It always starts with a gentle therapy session and then BAM i'm on my way to a new school. It doesn't matter either way, I have a hard time making true friends and the ones i have right now I don't mind leaving behind. I know they talk behind my back and I don't really feel a connection with any of them. I guess I'll try again where i'm heading.

I grab the first clothes i see on my bedroom floor. I've always been pretty messy , however it doesn't matter as i'll always clean in up ... in three to five bussiness days. I end up with wearing an anime crop top, some blue jeans that are ripped appart and a black leather jacket that's definitly way too big for me. I'd say i'm average sized but huge clothes make me feel smaller which I appreciate. Yeah I get kicked out because i'm loud and annoying, but most days i'd rather disapear.

''Yeah mom I'm comming!'',  I say letting out a huge sigh . I don't really wanna go but since my mom has always been so nice to me I try not to be much trouble for her.

The car ride to the school felt like an eternity as my mom didn't let me put my music on the aux. I believe she was thinking a lot which got me worried a bit. She would usually get a mad when I changed school so why wouldn't it be a big deal now?

As we arrive to school I take a deep breath in, hoping nobody gets too mad at me. I act like I'm all though but honestly, i hate when loved one get mad or sad. I just want to live my life without it affecting everyone.

Mother is walking with a heavy step and It's pretty hard to follow her, on my way to the principal's office I trip and fall on my face with just enough time to catch myself. Ouch, that's gonna leave a bruise.

''Watch it Anna!'', Mom whispers shakily. As if it is my fault?

We walk into the principals office and I see 4 papers in front of her. What is this about?