Making trouble

His hands slowly makes their way in my shirt, unclipping my bra and letting my nipples visible through the fabric, begging for his touch. I pull in for a deep kiss and he grabs my chin, looking me in the eyes and making me wait for it. I run my hand through his hair and...

"Anna? ANNA! Stop daydreaming for fuck sake the teacher already got mad a you twice today!" Cassie laughs off as she playfully hits me with her book.

"Oh you're right sorry. I just hate this class we should just leave" I mumble trying to not gather any attention towards myself

"Don't test me girl cause I will walk out of this class right now. We should go get coffee and hang out!Dare to follow me?" She asks with an evil smirk. I don't think Thomas can find out as he is also in class right now. I just have to be smart about this. I want to get to know Cass more and this will be a great opportunity. I used to walk out of class all the time, it's no different than at my other schools.

"Deal" I proudly say.

We both gather our stuff and walk away from class. We said we needed to take Cassie to the nurse office and that I would accompany her. A classic, works like a charm.

We make our way to the small coffee shop on campus. It's located outside the building, close to the football field. It smells so nice and I decide on ordering a vanilla latte which is my go-to choice. Cassie orders machiatto and we find some shade underneath a huge tree to sit as I am hot from the clothes Thom made me wear and the bright sun.

"How's your relationship with Louis ?" I ask wanting to know more about her situation.

She replies: " Me and Louis were a match made my Miss Smith, just like you Anna. Even tho I used to hate how this school rules nobody could deny the strong connection me and him had. We thought we had to be in love as it was a natural thing that happened between most of the other students, but it just isn't that way. We're great friends. Of course, he's my dom but appart from that we are the best of friends.I would take a bullet for him and he would too. Yeah we have sex as it's fun and we aren't seeing any other person right now, but if we were too the other would be fine with it. Also he's not that hard of a dom, and I'm the biggest brat which makes us laugh alot. I still do get in trouble sometimes tho as he takes his role seriously".

"I think that's absolutely beautiful Cass, and I'm glad you're feeling safe with him" I follow up

A grin appears on her face : " yeah... and he fucks like a god WHAT WHO SAID THAT?"

I explose laughing and we just enjoy each other's company for a bit, sipping our coffee. She asks about how I'm liking it with Thom.

" Well he's annoying, i wanna punch him 98% of the time, he thinks he's got everything granted and he's cocky as fuck" I say without hesitation.

She smiles and nods, as what she's been dying to say escapes her mouth: " You like him don't you?"

"Stop I don't!" I bark as i throw a leaf that was resting beside me at her. " We should probably head back now before our doms find us sitting here instead of being in class" I adress

"Agreed!" She says as we both get up, basically running to our next class.

I'm listening pretty well in Psych class since it's my favorite subject. I'm absorbed by the stockholm syndrom case that's being displayed at the front as the bell rings for Dinner time. I run to our dorm to change as I'm too hot and make my way to the cafeteria.

Thomas, Cass and Louis are sitting together and already started eating without me. I sit down next to Thom and jokes:

"You guys couldn't wait for the life of the party to arrive before destroying your lunch?"

"You've changed your clothes, you must have been good in class this morning" Thom says in between two bites.

Cassie basically spits her drinks out and starts coughing, trying to hold in her laugh. Gosh Cass don't expose us!

"You good?" Louis says as he pats her back.

"Yeah yeah sorry I just didn't swallow right" she lies

"Do you guys want to do homeworks together tonight? My place?" Louis Asks.

"Maybe tomorrow night? I don't want Anna to be distracted" Thom replies

"What do you think I am thom, five years old?" I furiously talk back.

"Well yeah sometimes you act like it" He says and everybody laughs. " Gotta go I'll see you tonight Anna"

He was probably bluffing when he said he had eyes everywhere, because he had no idea I skipped with Cass this morning. I can profit of this. I can break rules without him knowing. This won't be as bad as I thought.