The consequences of not studying

WARNING: Smut **Edging**

Oh oh.
That's all I can think about as I exit the class after my exam. Cassie was done way before me and had already left, actually almost everyone had already left. The whole test was a total shit show. Well, if we're being honest it could've been great but my dumb ass decided to watch youtube instead of study. Watching MrBeast lift a car with balloons for 20 minutes definitely wasn't worth it, I wish I would've realized that this morning tho. Too bad. I'll have to wait until the results go in to tell Thom as I really don't wanna deal with a punishment after the beautiful cuddly night we just had.

The day went by and I slept through most of my classes, bored out of my mind. It's incredible how some teachers can grab your attention like the world is about to end and others make your eyes heavier then weights. I'm at my last minute of economics and I'm bout to jump out of this chair as soon as the bell rings.

*Thank you for your attention in class today students, see you next week*

I bounce up , ready to leave the class and as I walk out the door I feel a hand gently pushing me to the side, against the lockers. I lift up my eyes really quick and realise it's Thom, looking as handsome as ever with his hat on backwards.

« Hello beautiful » He caresses my face, his hand to the side of my head resting on the locker.

It would be lying to say I haven't thought of him all day long.

« Hi Sir » I say as I know what it does to him.

I see his smirk grow wilder and his lust builds up in his eyes. I think I had my effect on him as he gets a bit flustered. However he quickly regains control back. He looks so hot right now.
He brings his head down to my ear slowly, caressing it with his lips making me go crazy.

« I've been thinking of you all day, I wanna see your beautiful naked body and get to kiss every inch of it » He whispers in my ear.

Oh my. You don't have to tell me twice boy.

« It's all yours Sir » I respond with confidence.

And with theses words he picked me up, carried my all the way from class to our dorm in front of everyone and threw me on the bed.

He started kissing me everywhere on my body slowly, helping me remove any clothing I had on. His hands travelled from my shoulders to my waist to my thigh, teasing and grabbing near where I really wanted him to be. The tension was higher then the Eiffel Tower and I really wanted him. I never got to do anything with him, to give him pleasure yet it's been on my mind quite alot recently. So, as he kisses down my ribs I shoot my shot.

« Can I taste you Sir? I need you in my mouth » I shyly ask.

« Of course , such a pretty needy girl for me » He starts to remove his pants, revealing his cock that's definitely been eager to be in me,making me even more aroused.

I get on my knees and slowly start licking the tip, tracing circles with my tongue and I quickly start to suck him off like never before. He throws his head back and moans, letting me know i'm doing a good job. I don't take it all in as I'm scared I'll gag but he puts his hand behind my head and gently pushes.

« I want you to take the whole thing love , can you do that for me?» He moans.

I try to shake my head yes gently with his dick still in my mouth and manage to take the whole thing, making him shiver and making tears run down my face from how big it is. I start to feel some pulsions as he comes deep down my throat, making me swallow every drop of him.

« Such a good slut for me » He says as he lifts me and puts me back on the bed, tying my hands on the headboards with some silk rope and placing himself on my side, his hand trailing down to my pussy.

I'm so turned on i'm scared i'll climax on the spot. He kissed my neck and gently starts rubbing my clit making me gasp at how good it feels. He starts going faster and faster as my whole body starts shaking and i'm about to cum.. he stops?

« Oh I forgot to tell you I got your grade for the test you did today. You didn't pass. Probably because you didn't study when I told you to right sweetheart? » He says in a more serious tone, but still calm.

I look at him, totally speachless. I try to form any sentence to excuse myself but nothing comes out. Suddenly he starts to rub me again, slow and steady like he did in the beginning. I'm still to stuned to speak and just let him touch me, mesmerized off how good he does it and how much I want to cum. I feel a knot forming in my tummy and pull a bit on the handcuffs as I'm about to orgasm, he notices it and stops again, looking at me with a smirk.

« Please Sir don't stop it feels so good » I plead.

« Yeah you're right I'm sorry » He replies sassily as he starts to rub again, even slower than before.

I tremble under the pleasure he's giving me, but it's not enough to make me arrive. It feels like he's just teasing me but the butterflies are so intense it almost hurts. He continues like this for 5 minutes, enough to make me squirm but never to make me cum.

« P-Please I -I need it.. » I say under my breath, desperate for some release.

He lets go of my pussy, trails his way back to my nipples with his fingers, playing with them and making me shake, then goes slowly back near the place i want him to be the most. My body tenses up in anticipation but just before he glazes over my clit again, he stops and gets up.

« Only good girls that study gets to cum » He smiles and walks away , leaving me there tied up and incredibly in need of release.