Exciting car ride and dinner

We've been driving towards the restaurant Thom wanted to take me too for a good 5 minutes now, just listening to music and having fun in his black car. I'm not really a car girl, I have no idea what kind of car it is but all I know is that it makes head turns as we roll in the streets. Thom is just singing along to some song that I know is from Chase Atlantic. Honestly it's pretty hot when he sings.

«You're buried in your pillow yeah you're so louddd » He yells singing along to the song as he turns his head to give me a little smirk and wink.

« I don't know why you're looking at me like that as if you'd have the capacity to make me scream » I nod my head sideways.

« Oh yeah? Who are you trying to convince me or yourself? » He chuckles.

« I don't think there's any convincing thats being made here. I'm just saying you don't have much control over me » I hesitantly reply, as I hope not to get in trouble.

His chuckles faded away, leaving place to a deep look filled with lust and power, making me regretting what I had just said. He took something out of his pocket, eyes still on the road but I could sense they would be watching me with fury if it wasn't for the drive.

« Put this in your panties. You'll see how I can make you scream in front of a whole restaurant if I have too » He said taking a tiny vibrator out of the box he had in his pocket.

Oh oh. I took it too far once again, I'm surely not gonna be putting that in my pussy in a restaurant and he's insane if he thinks so.

« No thank you » I confidently say, turning my head away from his.

He grips my thigh with such a force I was scared he was gonna break it

« Did I ask for your opinion? Put this in right now or I'll pull over and spank you until you can't sit at dinner. Don't make me repeat myself Anna » He replied.

I try to use the puppy eye tactic to get out of this, but his deep brown eyes tells me there's no way out . I comply and insert the toy in, immediately feeling fuller and scared of how it was gonna feel. I try to wiggle around to make it more comfortable, which works but makes Thom smirks. That bastard is enjoying it and it shows.

We got out of the car and when we got into the restaurant, we got seated the best place in the whole restaurant. It was honestly charming and I think the reason for that is that Thom knew the owners.

« This place is Louis's parents business. We can eat here like famous stars for free. Don't be picky on what to eat sweetheart » He gives me a genuine smile, making me forget about his little plan.

« So Anna, would you like to repeat to me what you said earlier? » He asks, with a serious face but probably smiling in his mind.

« No » I quietly replies.

« No who? » He says looking my straight in the eyes and intimidating me.

« Please Thom not in public » I answer as my voice shakes .

« You're scared all of these people will know who you belong too? I think it's pretty hot isn't it » He chuckles with his damn cocky attitude that I hate.

Suddenly I feel an intense vibrating sensation on my clit, surprising me with it's intensity and making me let out an unexpected moan. My face turns bright red and Thom has the biggest smirk I have ever seen.

« Thom stop that please « I say trying to take the control remote away from him but he sits me down in my place.

I feel the intensity go straight up and it's beginning to be hard to contain myself from making sounds. I'm trying to bury my face in Thom's neck to muffle them but he holds my neck away, making sure everyone could hear.

« You know what to say if you want me lower the intensity, just say it loud enough for everyone to hear you » He says with malicious intents.

« Please Sir turn it off » I say as quiet as I can.

« What's that? You're gonna have to go louder Anna » He replies as he turns up the power again and I feel my climax comming.

I hide my face in my hand from embarrassment.

« Who do you belong to Anna? Say it louder » He seriously looks at my with piercing eyes.

« You Sir , I belong to you. Please stop I can't hold it anymore » I basically yell, squirming around in my seat.

« Good girl that's what I like to hear » He turns off the devilish toy , letting me get a break but also leaving me on the edge of a climax.

The waiter came , took our order and we ate, as if nothing had just happened. We probably got some head turning in the restaurant but I was too focused on Thom to notice. I wanted to go take out the toy in the washroom but Thomas forced me to keep it in, probably as a reminder to not act up.

The dinner came to an end, he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, telling me he enjoyed our little date, took my hand and lead me back in the car. We got back to our dorm and watched a movie, then cuddled and fell asleep on the couch. I was so comfy and felt so safe in his arms, it was gonna be the best sleep ever.