Breathless

I've been laying there, desperate for any sort of touch for a good 5 minutes until Thom comes back in the room, a smirk basically plastered on his face.

« So angel, are you gonna study next time or do I have to make you study manners right now ? Maybe we should study together the word *control*, as to remind you who's in charge?» He asks.

« That won't be necessary » I sassily reply, pissed at the state he left me in.

« I know, you've had a taste of how much pleasure I can give you and now you can't get enough of me can you love? »He teases, lightly caressing my inner thigh making me shiver.

« Fuck off » I bark back. It was probably the result of the built up frustration from my denied orgasm, but I quickly realise I shouldn't have replied that way as I see Thom's eyes darken and his body tenses up.

I suddenly feel a harsh grip on my throat, his hand being able to basically round it up effortlessly.

« You remember that party tomorrow night? If you don't learn to speak nicely to your superior I'll make you go with a collar and a gagball, following me at all times. Now knowing how much pride and ego you hold I believe you wouldn't want that would you? For everyone to see how I can have my way with you so easily? » He commands.

Yeah I ain't letting anyone chain me up to that party I can't wait to go too. Louis, Cass's dom is having it in his parent's house close to the school , they're gone for the weekend. Me and Cassie have been talking about that night for a whole week now, we we're planning to go shopping tomorrow morning and get ready together. It's been a while since we've had the change to drink and dance and I'm definitely not letting Thom ruin that, so I decide to just comply and get this over with.

« I'm sorry for cussing you off sir » I basically mumble.

His grip on my throat grows bigger, and stronger, leaving me little to no air and sending me a strong message.

« I'm sorry Sir it won't happen again » I say louder, knowing that's what he wants.

He lets go, looking satisfies with himself and with me. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead as he unties me.

« Sushi for dinner? » He asks kindly.

« I would LOVE too » I basically yell, I was starving at this point.

———————————————————————————
Authors note: Sorry this chapter is extremely small, it's because I want the next to be focused entirely on what happens at the party, so next one will be a long one:) Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!:)