Star gazing

ANNA'S POV

Pinned against the tree, I stare at the mesmerizing brown eyes staring right at me.

Even tho the chase felt scary and rough, his gaze is now soft. Like he couldn't stop looking at me if his life depended on it.

« Anna, my gorgeous little Anna » His mouth leans in to capture mine in the most delicious kiss, taking everything I have to give until I'm absorbed in this moment we're sharing. When we pull back, we're both out of breath. I know what I want, what I need.

« Thom .. I need you. Please , right here, fuck me. Make me yours to claim » I caress his face, tracing his jawline with my finger.

He lets go of his grip on my throat and holds my face sweetly, towering over me.

« No, baby » He takes his time to kiss me again. « When I fill you up with my cock, it'll be in a place where you feel safe and comfortable, so I can savour the moment I sink deep inside you » His arms trails down my body to tease my breasts, and I shiver at the contact with my nipples.

My Thom is temptation himself, disguised as the devil, but with the mind of an angel. I love that about him.

Love?

Clearing my thoughts , I manage a whisper.

« Are you still.. you know »

« You know what ? Use your words sweet girl » He chuckles .

« Are you still going to touch me until I see stars? »

His smile grew larger.

« I'm going to do everything that makes you gasp and tremble, anything that forces you to look up at me with those big blue eyes filled with lust. Give me your panties » He orders and I execute his commands, hypnotized by him.

« Good girl, spread your legs » He asks as he pins me with one hand by the throat again. The roughness of the tree hurts a little, but it only heightens my sensations. So slowly, I open my left leg and give myself up to him.

As he leans down to kiss me, his free hands roams towards my clit. And as he begins to trace light little circles over it, my legs buckle.

« Oh god Thom, fuck » I can't contain myself.

« That's right, right now I am your god and you want to be good for me hm? » He whispers in my ear and I can't help but throw a sarcastic remark at him. Classic me.

« Your ego is almost as big as your dick, keep it up ».

He freezes for a moment and I hold my breath at my punishment for that. But unexpectedly...

He bursts out laughing.

A genuine, beautiful laugh and I can't help but do the same.

When we both have cramps in our cheeks because of how intense we'd laughed, he slowly got back at what he was doing, touching me, but a grin still lit up his face.

« I would punish you for that, but it was too good. Free pass. Now where were we? » He chuckles as he applies more pressure on my clit, making me gasp.

I look up at him , my legs trembling and try to capture him in a kiss, but he pulls his head back.

« Uh-uh, not yet. I wanna hear you. Tell me how it feels , darling »

« It.. Ah » I moan under his touch. « It feels amazing sir, I need more,  I need.. » I feel my climax arriving, I'm so so close.

« Cum for me sweetheart » He kisses me.

I see stars, as he promised.

He holds me and touches me throughout the orgasm. When its over, I can barely stand and we slump together against the tree, holding each other so tight like we're scared of letting go.

He lets me come back to my senses, slowly petting my hair.

« You're so beautiful, Anna. I can't stop looking at you, it's like you're made for me. My perfect , brave girl » He keeps praising me, whispering sweet words as I melt in his arms.

« Fuel , meet fire » I wink at him and he smiles.

« Come on , lets go get you cleaned up before we go back to the party. You got a leaf in your hair » He laughs as he takes me in his arms and brings me to his car.

We got home, washed up, cuddle some more until we got back to the party and had the time of our lives.

Juno was the drunkest, of course. Louis ended up twerking on a table with Cass. Thom and I watched as we played beer pong together.

Such a good time. It almost made me forget about exam week coming up. But as I high-fived Thom and laughed until I could no longer breath, I decided it was a problem for another day.