Confessions

I've just woken up with the biggest headache, my legs feel like jello and I don't think I have the ability to remember everything that happened yesterday. All I know is, I've drank.A lot . More than I should've. More than I said I would and enough to deserve me a punishment.

I'm alone in my room, which makes me a bit sad seeing that Thomas is nowhere close to me, his body bringing heat to mine.  As I'm getting up from my bed to make my way to the kitchen I stumble across my own foot and fall, for no reason. Shit

"Looks like someone's awake" Thom laughs from the kitchen.

"Thanks for your blatant concern, I'm okay" I sassily respond as I try to regain any ounce of dignity that just left me. When I arrive in the kitchen, Thom looks as handsome as ever. Black t-shirt and some ordinary blue jeans, but the morning sun lightly hitting the side of his face makes him look like a greek god.

"So love, lets continue our conversation shall we?" He smirks.

"What do you mean?" I'm just confused at this point, i've just woken up.

"You know Anna, you brought me to a closet yesterday, strange place to begin with but it's not the point. You started to tell me beautiful things, but right when you got to the good part, you stopped. Why is that? You know you have nothing to be ashamed of" He rests his hand on my lap as i sit in front of him, petrified. Oh no what did I say yesterday , how far did I go?

He continues as I look at him, my jaw basically on the floor.

"You know Anna, I'm not gonna pull it out of you. But what I do want you to know is that I think you're brilliant, beautiful and kind. My time with you is the most precious thing I have".

Our time... is precious to him too?

" I enjoy every part of you Anna. I like the way you grunt when I wake you up but also the way you smile when I put on out favourite show"

Every part of me? The good and the ugly?

" I know you've had to deal with alot and all this change was hard, but I truly want the best for you and I wanna be there every step of the way. I like you Anna"

Like.. me? I wanna hear him say it again.

" I know this was just an... arrangement if we see it this way. But I wanna see what the futur can bring us"

Please say it again

"I really do like you Anna, and I can't wait to see what lies in front of us" Thom finishes, his hands reaching to mine as to confirm I feel the same.

Of course I feel the same.

I delicately place my hands into his, our foreheads resting on each other, I can feel his warmth so close to me, reassuring me and helping me let go of any doubt I had.

I like him too. A lot

Tears starts to form in my eyes, and as much as I would like to perform such beautiful words as he did, the only one I have are : " I like you too Thom, I really do".

We embrace into the biggest hug that ends up in a deep, passionate kiss. The type of kiss that leaves you begging for more. The type of kiss that reminds you everything will be okay, as long as we're together.

He lifts me off my chair, holding me as tightly as he can an making his way to his bedroom, as our tongue continue to slow dance together. Gently, he puts me on my back as he towers me, his hands gripping on every part of my body as if he's never gonna be able to touch it again. Hungry for more the second he lets go, his eyes filled with lust and his hands with power.

I let myself drift as he kissed my neck, trailing down my belly and leaving kisses everywhere I want it the most. Suddenly, I feel it. I need more, and I'm so ready for him. I gather up all the courage I have.

"Thom I- I need you. Please I need you inside me"

" Are you sure love, because once I see how good you feel around me I might not be able to stop. God you're so beautiful" His hands caress my face lightly.

"Yes, I'm sure. Please sir" I try to form words.

I see his smirk start to rise, his eyes ready to completely devour me as I lay my head back, waiting for the best to come.