Stressed Out

2 Days Later
Anna's POV

Fucking hell this exam week has gotten me stressed.

Of course, Thom is calm and collected and acts like he doesn't have a care in the world that this week is worth 45% of all our classes.

But I'm a mess over here.

All weekend I was so stressed about studying that I managed to not open any of my books, drowning myself in ice cream watching RuPaul's Drag race.

I try to gather my books and pens and lunch and water bottle in my hands but you can only do so much with two of them. I'm so late to my first exam that I rush out of my room and try to run out but then everything falls on the floor.

« Fuck i'm so over this »  I try to pick up all the things that have fallen appart. Kinda like my life right now. Ironic.

Thom's already gone so I'm alone in this mess. After I managed to gather all my stuff, I rush out of the dorm and literally run to my classroom. It usually takes me 10 minutes to get there and I only have 4. Great. As I'm running for my life, I try to think about all the stuff I didn't revise for today's test. Fuck, what was important about the cold war? Was it-

«Woah! »

I run into a brick wall.

Well that's if a brick wall was a 6 foot 3 blond football player and also, a big pain in my ass.

Dax Martinez bullied Cass for a little while she told me. It was before I got here. She made me promise not to go after him, said she was over it or whatever, but a thing about me is I'm definitly one to hold grudges. Especially if you hurt my best friend. There's gonna be hell to pay. Before I can open my mouth, he puts his finger to my forehead and looks down on me.

« Watch where the fuck you're going bitch » He flicks my forehead and walks past me. Of course, I won't let that slide without a sassy remark.

«Maybe stop masturbating alone in your room because your girlfriend left you, Martinez. Your arms are getting so big there's no place for anyone else in the hallway. Or is it the steroids?» 

See, the reason he bullied Cassie is because she warned his ex girlfriend of how much of an asshole he really was to her and she left. I guess he didn't take it too well and decided to put his anger on Cass. He looks scary, but I know he's just a scared little cat. He has way more bark than bite to him.

He slowly turns around, anger filling his eyes and I hold my chin up high to show him I'm not afraid of his dramatics. 

I'm definitly not.

Okay maybe I start to be a little afraid as he stalks towards me like a bull ready to charge at a red flag. Is this the time I should start running? He keeps on approching. Is he above hitting a woman? Oh god I don't think he is. Yep, this is where I run.

I take off as fast as I can to my classroom. The door is closed and the teacher is probably giving out the exams copies by now. I can hear his heavy footsteps behind me and his angered groans.

« You're fucking finished bitch!» I hear as I open the door and close it as fast as I can, slamming it in the process and making every head in the class turn to me, including the teacher's.

«Miss, would you please take a seat and quiet down?» My teacher , the angel that she is, gives a look at Martinez trough the door's window that makes him leave. I guess I get to live another day. Or another hour. Before I get my exam copy, I shoot a quick text to Cass letting her know the situation.

Don't freak out on me but I might have pissed off Martinez.

BC: What the fuck did you do Anna. I told you not to get into it!

I changed her phone name to BC at the party because we thought it was funny. It could either mean Bestie Cassie, or Big Cock. Either definitions are good to us.

Girl he went after me first! What was I supposed to do? Let him trash talk me like I'm some little koala bear who can't defend herself?

BC: Don't change the subject to koala bears right now.

??? I didn't change the subject to koala bears I was comparing myself to one.

BC: You're more of a jaguar who hasn't been fed in days tbh.

I don't have time for this. I just wanted to let you know if I die in the next 24 hours you know who to accuse when you get the police involved. Oh god I'm so young and sexy I can't die right now.

BC: Baby you're nuts if you think I will let you die at the end of a fucking psycho football player who can't make his girlfriend come hands. Meet me at lunch after your test we'll figure out a plan.

Thank you my little koala bear.

BC: Didn't you call koala bears defenseless earlier?? I'll show you fucking defenseless I'll call Thom and tell him you broke 3 fucking rules this morning.

I'll call Louis and tell him you told me you're faking it. Good luck when he tries to prove himself and overstims you so bad you die.

BC: ... you're such a bitch.

I love you too.

BC: I love you more see you at lunch.

Now I just have to survive until lunch and take this exam. I can do that just fine, right? I contemplate telling Thom too, but I figure he's also really busy and has other things to focus on. me and Cassie got this.