Crazy lunchtime

I wake up at 8AM, it's the next day. It's also officialy the day I start school and...Shit i'm late already. I hurry up and put on a skirt and a hoodie, grab my backpack and rush out of my room. No time for breakfast as classes start in 5 minutes. As I run across the dorm I stumble into something. I look up and it's Thomas, just standing there.

''And where do you think you're going in that skirt?'', he asks

'' I have class in 5 minutes Thomas I don't have time for this at all'', I say in a rush.

''Anna if you walk out of that door in that, letting all the others see your beauty and envy you, you will be in big trouble when you come back from school. I try to let loose since you just arrived but your broken rules will not go unpunished, is that clear?'' He calmly says at me.

''Yeah Yeah whatever'', I say as I exit the dorm, basically running. I didn't even processed what he said.

I make it in time for my class and see Cassie, the girl from the cafeteria sitting alone in a two person desk. I decided to shoot my shot and I sit next to her.

'' Hi, I don't know if you remember me Cassie I'm Anna ,I'm Thom..'', I begin to say as she cuts me off.

''Thomas's new sub, yea of course I remember you sit with me it'll be fun we can cause trouble together!'' she happily says. I'm glad i'm already making a friend.

She continues:'' You can call me Cass. So tell me Anna, what did you do to deserve yourself the stricest dom in school? You put your last school on fire?''.

The...what? Did Miss Smith really match me with the stricest dom? That is so unfair I can't believe it. Maybe that's why Cass can wear a skirt but not me. It reminds me of what he says before I left. Crap It's the first day and I'm already in trouble this isn't going well.

'' I had no idea he was the stricest, that's just my luck. I didn't really do anything, I just hate school and they say I'm trouble'', I laugh off.

''Well let me give you a tip girl, the faster you consent to the sexual punishement, the better this gets. I'd rather be violently fucked ten to sit in a corner and wait'', she says as I die laughing at how crazy direct she is. She clearly doesn't have her tongue in her pocket, and I like that. We're gonna be great friends

The class goes on as I realise what she said is pretty true and I should tell Thom I consent to sexual things. I mean it would not be my first time and he is undeniably hot so I guess It's a win win situation. I have no idea what a sexual punishement can be but it can't be that bad.

The teacher is rambling about something but I can't pay attention as I'm thinking about what's gonna happen tonight. The anticipation is killing me and I have no idea how i'm gonna tell Thom I consent without getting shiny red from embarassement. He intimidates me and he knows it. Fuck.

My first two classes end and I join Thomas at the cafeteria. He's already there, eating with his friend. He texted me to come sit with them and I proceed, my head down as every eye at the table looks up at me.

''Sit Anna'', He orders as I make my way to a chair.

What does he think? That I was going to stand the whole time?

''Damn Thom you already tamed her? You're really as good as they say. I can't anything done with Cassie she keeps misbehaving'', his friend say, I figure out he must be Louis, Cassie's dom.

'' Excuse me but I will not be tamed in any way, you can leave now I have to talk to Thom'' I say sassily.

He quickly responds:'' Sweety If I were you i'd start behaving, even I am scared of Thom''. He gives me a wink and playfully hits Thom as he leaves the table.

I sit down and get my lunch out, I suddenly feel a hand on the back of my neck. The pressure is strong and it makes me unable to move. Thomas hardens his grip and whispers in my ear:'' You will have to respect other doms as well beautiful. Know your place here''.

As I don't want him to apply any more pressure, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is yes sir. He softly lets go and starts asking me about my day and how my classes went. I rant about anything and everything but all I can think about is what Cassie told me

''You seem distracted. What is it you really want to tell me? Remember you can't lie to me'' he says.

Here goes nothing. I look down on the ground and gather up every last bit of dignity I have to whisper:'' I... I consent to sexual punishements''.

''Aww, already baby? You're that desperate for me to fuck you? That's cute'', he practically yells as I see some head turns. Gosh this is embarassing.

I'm in total shock and all I manage to say is :'' You're a jerk''.

''I'll see you after school Anna, you still have time to go change'', he tells me as I stand up, ready to leave.

As if I'd change.