Halloween Activities

ANNA'S POV    

I'm usually very grumpy in the morning. But not today. Today's halloween, and I couldn't be more excited for all the activities planned on campus, and the raging party where everyone can finally act like the total whores they are deep inside while hiding behind a costume. Yeah, it's pretty fun.

Thom's being pretty annoying, well like usual, since yesterday after his little... performance... he started to annoy me with all his rules or whatever for me to follow today for halloween. Like hello sir, what do you think?

It's the perfect night for mischief.

As i'm eating breakfast, he keeps babbling  about what I am to do and not to do and I swear I could snore. When i'm done hearing this nonsense, even if he isn't, I interrupt.

"Yesss god Thom I'll be good can I just go put on my costume and fucking leave now?"

" Would you like to watch your mouth, or would you like to see how fast I can put you over my knee and spank you raw, love?" He gives me one of his deadly grin.

"As much as you would love that, I'm actually a very busy woman. Dream about it, asshole" I have no idea where all this confidence comes from, but hell I like it.

"What is it with halloween and brats I swear... Go put on your costume Anna, but I am 100% dealing with you later" He points his finger at me and starts to clean the dishes.

I basically run to my room, so excited to put on the costume Cass and I prepared. We literally bought it 3 weeks ago because we were so excited about Halloween. There's just something so deeply exciting about dressing up and forgetting about your own appearance for a little bit. As I slide the skimpy material on, I can't help but to feel like a badass. Me and Cass are going as killer Maids, which doesn't really say anything to anyone when we just say it like that, but I swear it makes sense. It's like the classic maid costume, but more bloody and with a prop knife strapped to our thighs. Just as if the maid suddenly decided to rebel from their position. It doesn't make that much sense, but we love it. I put some fake blood on my face and costume, put my hair in a messy state and head out for the day.

As I get ready to leave, I can't seem to find Thom anywhere. Too bad, I'll see him later today. I'm supposed to go to class in the morning, but we have free halloween activities instead of class all afternoon. Game booths, costume contests, fun halloween foods, the school really went all out. Probably to make everyone forget that we're here to ''correct our behavior''. Well what can I say, it's working pretty well. I have more friends than I ever had anywhere, and with Thom It's great. He makes sure I'm doing well, that I'm eating and concentrating on school. I've spent my life , confused and sad that I couldn't find a purpose to what I was doing. I just wasn't enough. Doing something for myself was something I couldn't even imagine doing. I didn't feel like I deserved it. Thom, as much as a pain in the ass he'll be, as much as he made me understand how important it is to focus on myself sometimes.

He helps me like he really cares, and I've never had that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' Come on Cass! Get it girl!'' I yell as I'm watching Cass, a bat in her hands, blindfolded as she tries to hit the pinata that's hanging from the ceiling of the cafeteria. Clearly, it isn't the easiest task since she's been at it for a solid 5 minutes now. Juno and Em are with us, Juno can barely hold his laughing together.

''Juno you laugh one more fucking time I swear I'll swing this bat up your nuts'' Cass yells as she keep swinging in the air, getting frustrated now.

''I'd like to see you try, sweetheart'' He's basically not breathing anymore, trying to catch his breath in between laughs.

Em links her arm with mine '' It's never boring with these two is it?'' She's dressed as an anime character, and she looks amazing. Her red hair falls all the way down her back, so long it could make rapunzel jealous.

We let Cass and Juno yell at each other as we make our way to the game where you have to pick and apple in the water with your mouth. There's lots of candies as prize, and Em goes for it. As she's doing it, I stay behind her to hide the fact that her costume is really fucking short. She makes, it, and when she goes to collect her prize, I feel the burning gaze of someone on me. I scan the room, look around until it feels suffocating not knowing where it's coming from. And then I see him, resting his hand on the door of the cafeteria, watching me. Devouring me, I could say. If eyes could fuck, I'd be coming only from the way Thom's looking at me right now. His gaze travels dow my body and up again, as if he's neve seen anything like it. He's dressed in a all black suit, his hair slicked back but it doesn't seem he has a costume on yet. As I slowly start to bend, I keep eye contact with him.

I feel the back of the dress rising, and Thom's eyes darken. He cocks his eyebrow, daring me to do it. To keep playing the game even tho I'm exposing myself. Suddenly, I see his lips move and I can clearly tell what he said : '' Do it and see what'll happen''.

I'm not one to turn down a dare.

I bend more and put my head in the water, trying to pick up an apple. When I come back up for air, Thom's gone.