SOMEONE KNOWN 1

Yn was behind a lady walking inside 7 huge gates , a totally different place she saw earlier.

"You are hear ,now the teacher will guide you." the lady said. yn thanked her and greeted the teacher who was waiting for her .

"You look a bit nervous, calm down there is nothing to be nervous about. Now I will tell you some rules and regulations that you need to follow."

She continues " First, as you already now it is a special kind of high school it works differently. Here classes have a shedule every Monday, Thursday and Friday classes will start at 10:00 am and on Tuesday and Wednesday they start at 9:00 am."

" Second of you are late into your classes you will not be permitted to sit in the class. "

"Third You are not allowed to roam around the school campus after 8:00 pm. I know the rules are a bit wierd but you need to follow them sencerely."

"And one more thing that the dorm rooms are already filled so we will be giving you a room a bit away from the classes will it be okay for you?' she asked .

"Oh yes offcourse." Yn said in response.

The teacher led her to a room away other rooms in the dorm and opened the door

" it might be a bit dirty we will send one of a student to help you settle your things" teacher said as she left the room by closing the door behind her.

Yn looked around a bit , spotted a chair dusted it a bit and sat on it with a deep sigh of relief.

She closed her eyes and said to herself eomma you always wanted me to study in this highschool and today I am here where you always wanted me to study. And a tear roled down her cheeks.

As she remembered how she lost her parents she never noticed the she started to sob .

But she soon she stopped as she heard a knock on the door she pulled herself and cleaned her tears with her sleeves.

As she opened the door she saw a very familiar face of a girl standing outside the door, she was as shoked as the girl.

The girl in front finally spoke up "hey yn is that really you omg I am not able to believe that you are standing infront of me after so many years. "

"Hey hyunji long time no see" those were the words that came out of her mouth as the both friends hugged each other.

Hyunji was Yn's best friend back in middle school there friendship was very famous at those time I'm there school.

"Hey hyunji give back my book or get ready your ass to get beaten up by me." Yn was running behind her friend as she took her favourite book.

Yn finally caught her friend by her shirt and threatened her to give it back " Are you giving it back or do you want me to beat you to hell."

"Wow you are really very angry, here take it and don't be angry I was just lightening your mood up cause you were looking sad." Hyunji said with concern.

"Did your mother scolded for your grades." She asked yn.

"What else could it be other than it be." Yn said in response." but appa for God sake defended me by saying that she worked hard but couldn't make out" yn said with a big smile .

They both talked about there childhood memories and hyunji suddenly spoke up"I heard about the tragedy happened with you all in the car accident I am really sorry that I was not beside you to support you when uncle and aunty passed away." hynji said with sadness in her words.

Hyunji left the town to study abroad with her parents before the car accident.

Yn yawned and hyunji noticed it and said "you seem to be tired of travelling to this school so I will take a leave now and you can take rest I will meet you in the morning and will lead you to your class."

Yn nodded and said "okay good night." Hyunji greeted and left the room .

Yn said to herself finally there is someone known in this school now I will not be left alone.

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers I am new to this field of writing there might be spelling mistakes so please forgive me .

I will try my best to entertain you guys with my fanfictions

Support me
Vote for me