I HATE YOU 8

Hyunji's pov

I was us in cafeteria with Sunoo but my mind was worried for yn.
After her first day in school she rarely talks to me.

Yesterday I went to her room but as I entered she was scared just because the door made a horrible sound.

And today she never joined me for the classes.

"What are you thinking about baby." I was dragged out of my thoughts by Sunoo.

"Nothing just thinking about yn she kinda looks off imma go and see her" I said . "Okay but come fast okay" sunoo said with a smile on his face.

I went to her room and as I entered I was shocked as the room was already unlocked, as much as I know yn she never leaves the door open.

As I went inside I saw yn sleeping. It hurts seeing yn like this, it feels sad that I was not with her when she needed me. I sat on the chair and remembered old days.

"Hey hyunji aren't you coming with me to the beach come on get your ass hear" she said to me while standing near water. I shooked my head to no.

As she saw me saying no she came all the way to me and dragged mt to the water.

No dought she was stronger than me so she easily dragged me to the water and threw me inside it.

First I was angry but she made me laugh while splashing water on me.

We both played happily.....

I was back to reality by the cold wind that brushed my face.

I immediately got up and closed the window as I thought yn might get cold.

After closing the window I went back to sunoo and we both went to our respected rooms.

Jungwon's pov

I was on my way to Yn's room and I was very happy what I had in my mind. As I had already decided to....

I quickly teleported to her room she was sleeping and I said "yn I-i... actually....um..I want....to tell... you ....... something...

But she didn't responded. I went to her and pulled the covers down and saw her pale face and she was shivering from cold.

I kept my hand on her face she was cold as ice. She reacted to my touch as if she needs it.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and got inside her covers. I thought she would push me away but instead she pulled me towards her.

It was like she wanted me to come near her and hold her. So, without wasting time I put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer so that she don't feel cold. I could feel her shiver full breath.

And without realising I slept with her in my arms.

Yn's pov

I felt a hand on my waist and I opened my eyes. It was blur at first. So I rubbed my eyes and I saw a half naked jungwon sleeping beside me.

I widened my eyes on seeing him sleep next to me when he was naked. I totally forgot that he was a vampire and I threw him from the bed.

His eyes opened from the pain he received from falling. He immediately got up and asked me with anger "What happened yn?"

"What do you think, you are doing in my room sleeping next to me, naked." I asked as I got up from my bed.

"I .....um...I.. actually..." I stopped him. "Oh so this was your punishment you were talking about yesterday" I said as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No..... actually...... I.." I stopped him by slapping him hard on his face. He looked at me as he was shocked by what just I did.

"You are a bloody monster who just know how to hurt people." I did while crying.

"Get out" I yelled at him and he immediately teleported away. I layed down on the bed and started to cry harder.

"I hate you Yang Jungwon." I said as I closed my eyes.

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me