FIRST ENCOUNTER 3

Everyone again sat in a circle and this time the bottle landed on Jake.

"Okay so truth or dare" asked Sunoo. "I will take truth"Jake said.

"So tell me who ate my fav cookies that were inside my bag. And don't dare to lie." asked sunoo.

At first Jake hesitated and then said "it was none other than Niki"

As sunoo heard those words of betrayal he glared at Niki and gave him deadly look. Heeseung patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"Stop being so childish and play the game."said jay . The next spin was towards Jungwon.

"Truth or dare"Sunghoon asked. "dare" jungwon replied.
Heeseung said "I will give the dare, so do you guys know there is a new human girl in our school in the next room, you have to go and drink her blood.

"Such an easy dare , come on hyung give me something challanging." Jungwon said with a laugh.

"This is your dare do it" said heeseung."okay as you wish." Jungwon said and left the room to go to tht room where yn was staying. He somehow got into the room without yn noticing.

Yn's pov -

I closed the door and switched off the lights and went back to bed .

I closed my eyes. After some time I felt someone beside me. I started to panic as I felt a hand on my waist.

I asked if there was someone but there was no response. Suddenly I remembered the day on which the accident occured and I felt a deep pain in my heart and I started to scream "no eomma - appa don't leave me please."

(The walls and the door of every room in the school are soundproof so her never went outside the room)

Jungwon's pov -

She suddenly started to scream, I was surprised to why did she scream her parents not to leave her instead of screaming for help from someone.

I don't know why but I was not able to see her beautiful and innocent face crying so I immediately teleported out of the room.

I went straight towards my room where everyone was waiting for me.

No one's pov

Yn opened her eyes after some time of panicking. Yn usually have this kind of panic attack when someone tries to come near her without her permission, when she sees a car and when she hears a glass break.

After some time of relaxing yn finally slept.

Jungwon's pov

"Did you drink her blood" everyone asked me. " No I was not able to drink her she started to panic."

"Was she beautiful" jay asked.

Very beautiful " I don't know I never saw her face" I lied as I don't wanted them to tease me .

"Okay fine let's go to our room and sleep if any teacher saw us we will be kicked out of the school." Heeseung hyung said while getting up inorder to leave the room.

No one's pov

Everyone went to their respective rooms. Jungwon laid down on his bed and started thinking about the girl who panicked from his touch.

This was the first time he experienced such kind of thing.

He was not able to sleep because of yn as he couldn't forget about yn's. It was the first time he encountered a girl who had so much impact on him.

After sometime he also slept with yn in his mind.

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me