SAVE HIM 25

No one's pov

"........... ruined me and even tried to kill you." He said as tears started to form in his eyes.

She just quitely stared at him carresing his back. She could see the pain he felt during that time.

After some time, Jungwon stopped crying. Yn was looking at the floor not understanding what to do.

She thought that she was reason jungwon is suffering. Jungwon noticed the silence.

An idea popped up in his mind. He quickly grabbed yn's hand and teleported to the garden.

She was so shocked to even realise that they both were now in the garden where there were no people around.

She turned her head to look back at Jungwon who was already looking at her.

She raised her eyebrow hoping he would tell something but insted he kept looking at her.

She broke the silence "why did you bring me here?" She asked him. "I just wanted to spend some time with you." He said.

She just giggled at his answer. He then stood up extending his hand towards her.

"Come lets have a walk." He said and she took his hand and got up from the bench.

They both started walking without talking, enjoying eachother's company. It had been so many days they have had a walk.

Yn was deeply in thoughts. Jungwon was talking about the beautiful garden but she did not hear a single word.

She suddenly halted her steps and turned towards Jungwon. Jugwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You know that I love you very much right?" She suddenly asked. He smiled and nodded.

She hugged him tightly not wanting him to leave her. At first he was confused at her sudden questions and actions but eventually hugged her back.

"Can we go back to your room please?" She asked he nodded and took her hand and teleported back to the room.

"I am going back to my room now for some rest you should also take a nap" she said after reaching the room.

"We both can take nap on my bed" he winked at her and she playfully hitted his chest.

"No I want to go to my room. I can't stay with a naughty woonie" she said while carresing his hair.

"Nooooo..please don't go I want to cuddle" he said with a pout. She argued for a while but eventually gave in as she knew he would not let her go.

" Okay, but if you dare to try something I will leave the room immediately." She said and he nodded.

They both went to the bed and cuddled. "I love you" she suddenly spoke up.

"What's up with saying I love you too much today." He asked. "Nothing is up I just wanted to say those words to you." She said and he nodded.

He then went to sleep yn could feel him fake snoring and hitted his chest. He laughed and hugged her.

" I want you to be my soulmate would you be?" He asked her hopping a yes from her.

She thought for a while and said "yes". He looked at her with pure love. "Thank you very much yn for making me happy". He said.

She knew that even if she became his soulmate there was no way to save him.

He then removed hair from her neck and started moving forward. "It will pain a bit" he said.

He then once more looked at her and then bitted her at her neck. She didn't feel pain she kept looking at the ceiling.

He sucked her blood for a minute. He then detached his lips from her neck. She felt a bit dizziness.

"I know you are feeling dizzy. This process takes time. But I am happy that you are now going to be my soulmate." He said.

He pulled her closer to his chest and slept. Yn was not able to sleep thinking about what sunni told her.

She was awake the whole night.

At 5:30 am

Yn was not able to sleep so she decided to get up go to her room.

When jugwon got up he didn't find yn. He felt very worried. His thought made him worry.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the door revealed a smiling yn. Though she was smiling but something about her felt off. There was something odd.

She sat down beside him he quickly hugged her. "Where were you, you made me so worried. Next time don't leave without telling me." He said.

Yn hugged him and calmed him down. She then out of blue kissed him. At first he was shocked but then he kissed her back.

She then parted away and lay her head on his shoulder. "Can we stay like this for a while." She asked he nodded with a smile.

"Tell me something about you woonie" she said. "Okay so..........." He then started to tell her everything about his childhood his bonding with heeseung everything.

She closed her eyes and kept on listening to him.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a panting heeseung. Jungwon stared at him with anger.

"It's not the time you should be here hyung." He said. Heeseung ignored his question and asked " Is she okay?"

"Ofcourse hyung we were enjoying our moment but you intrupted us right yn" he said but yn didn't responded.

He suddenly felt that yn was unconscious. He held her she was mumbling somthing he came near her mouth inorder to listen what she was saying. She was saying........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I finally saved you woonie........

______________________________________

Shall I end it here. Or do you guys want a happy ending pls message if you do want a happy ending. Till then by. 👋👋👋

Engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me