🔞🔞 21

No one's pov

"Does this give an answer to your questions.............." She said looking into his eyes.

-----------------------

Jungwon's eyes widened on Yn's actions. Yn kissed him he never thought that yn would kiss him.

They both looked into each other's eyes. Lost.

Jungwon cupped her cheeks " say that again please" he said. "I love you Yang Jungwon. I really do.

As those words escaped her mouth he quickly smacked his lips onto her's.

She immediately responded to the kiss. His hands started to roam around her waist and her hands griped onto his hair.

Something in them never wanted to stop. They wanted each other very bad.

She started to move backwards and he moved forward never breaking the kiss.

Soon her legs made contact with the bed causing her stumble and fall backwards.

She fell on the soft mattress and Jungwon on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes with lust.

He again smacked her lips with his and wanted to enter her mouth so he asked permission to open her mouth.

And without hesitating she opened her mouth. As she opened her mouth he took the chance and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

His tongue was now exploring her mouth. He slide his hand inside her shirt and took her boobs in his palms and massaged them.

A moan escaped her mouth. Her hands grabbed his hair. She then started to unbutton his shirt.

He then moved to her jawline and started sucking not too hard. "Allow me too mark you mine babygirl." He said.

She nodded and said " I am all yours mark me your, clame me your." She said.

"I want you to become my soulmate. But for that I need to bite you and suck a littel blood." He said. "Okay" she said.

"As you wish" he said as he attacked her neck by his lips. First he kissed her neck and then took out his fangs.

Yn looked into his red eyes and then at his fangs. She looked hesitant. He closed his eyes and his fangs disappeared and his eyes turned normal.

She looked confused. He said " I guess it is not a good timing." He said while looking into her eyes.

"I'm sorry" she said. "You don't have to but still I can make you mine" he said with a smirk. She smiled and blushed in his words.

He then kissed her passionately and she responded. He then moved to her jawline and then to her collarbone. He then started kissing and sucking on her neck. Leaving hickeys.

They both undressed eachother.

It was a night they both would never be able to forget.

It was the night jungwon marked his girl and was more delighted to have her for himself all alone.

The day they became one. They met again as that was there fate.

They were a part of eachother. No matter what the reason was but they had to return to each other.
........................................------------------

"How was it?" He asked yn looking at her. "it was amazing" she said. He then placed his face in the crook of her neck and they cuddled with each other and slept.

But they were not aware that there was someone who was watching them and trembling with anger.........

______________________________________

Oh god where is my holy water
I really need it
Okay so I finally wrote this chapter.
I never thought I would be able
To write it but i did.
So please
Support me,
Vote for me,
Byyyy