IS IT TRUE 27

Jungwon's pov

Me and heeseung hyung were talking and I turned around and there was no one.

There she was lying a while ago and know where did she go. I shouted on my lungs.....

"HYUNG YN IS DISAPPEARED SHE IS NOT WHERE SHE WAS A WHILE AGO."

He looked at me with same confused look which I had at that moment

I ran out of the room in search of her. "Yaaa wait for me" Heeseung hyung shouted from my room.

He came running towards me. I stood there totally confused. Where was yn? Where did she go at that moment I was completely confused.

I looked at heeseung hyung he was looking around hoping to find someone.

Unfortunately we weren't able to find anyone nor her.

Suddenly we heard a loud scream of a man. We both looked at eachother shocked.

It is not possible for a human to stay at the forest at this hour. Me and heeseung hyung ran towards the direction from where the voice was coming.

When we went there we saw a female vampire sucking the man's blood. From back she looked familar.

No one's pov

I was very thirsty. I reached at a lake I dran water but my thirst did not calmed.

As much I drank water my thirst kept in increasing. Suddenly I smelled something.

I lost my control over my mind I kept following that sweet scent of someting I had smelled for the first time.

I saw a man sitting on the rock. I suddenly felt the urge to bite that man.

I looked at my hands. They weren't normal. My nails had grew. As again I looked at that man without wasting time I quickly jumped on him and draged him into the deep forest.

I am not a type of person to do that but still dragged him and sucked his blood.

I never had blood my entire life but now it is different. I felts the earth to do that so I did.

While I was drinking his blood I heard steps behind me. I wasn't bothered about them whoever it was as I continued to drink his blood until and unless someone pulled me.

"What the f***. Who the hel---"I stopped in my tracks when I saw him looking into my eyes.

There he was looking at me out of total confusion my jungwon.

"Y-yn......you.......What are you doinghere? Are you okay? Are fine? Did you get her somewhere?" He asked.

Jungwon's pov

I don't know why but I felt the urge to pull that lady away from that man. I pulled that lady away from that man but I was shocked to see her.

It was yn. I was so worried about her. Where did she go. A few minutes ago she was lying there dead but now she is in front of me standing completely fine.

"Y-yn ......you.......What are you doinghere? Are you okay? Are fine? Did you get her somewhere?" I asked her with concern.

No one's pov

Her eyes started to water. She hugged him tightly.

"I-i d-dont....k-know....what just
h-happened? I-i didn't kill him" she started saying as she pointed at the man.

"It's okay. Doby worry" i started to calm her down. But she suddenly collapsed. Thankfully I catched her on time.

She had fainted. Maybe because she was shocked or scared. I picked her up. And teleported to my room. I kept her down.

Then I turned to heeseung hyung. He had a confused look. He looked at me "How is she alive...I mean a few min ago she was laying dead but now she is here." He said

"Maybe because we.......you know....." I looked down as i said. As I was feeling shy.

"Ohoooooooooo.... Our jungwonie is grown up now." He said while pinching my cheek.

I yanked his hand away. And gave him a "are you serious" look."Okay I am going enjoy your moments." He said and left the room.

I sat down on the chair beside the bed. I admired her. After about half an hour she woke up.

"What was it jungwon? I felt wierd. I don't know how I ended up drinking that man's blood." She said.

"Maybe you are one of us now. Because now you are my soulmate" I said. "But how?" She looked at me with confusion.

No one's pov

He pulled her and made her stand in front of the mirror. Then he moved her hair aside from her neck to reveal the mark created that day (Ch- 22).

"Because of it." He showed her mark she touched the mark on her neck and a smile escaped her lips.

"I am glad that we can finally be together now. But what about sunni unni?" She asked. "She is being punished in the vampire world for trying to kill a vampire's soulmate. Don't worry she will never return." He said to comfort her.

"I'm so relieved. Now finally we would be able to live our life to the fullest." She said with happiness she them hugged him. Then they pulled away.

"I love you yn" he said.

"I love you too" she said and then they kissed passionately.

______________________________________
Hey guys so this the end of this story. I enjoyed writing it. And really sorry for the late updates.
Hope you enjoyed my story.

Support me
Vote for me
BY
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜