SUNNI 22

No one's pov

She was standing out of the and trembling with anger.

" I will definitely kill you for touching my Jungwon." She said as she gritted her teeth in anger.

She immediately went back to her room.

1 week later

Yn's pov

It has been 1 week since we started dating. We both were now famous for our relationship.

We were also known as class cutest couples.

And now I am here walking with Jungwon hand in hand in the garden. We both often come here.

We were walking and talking about random things. When suddenly jungwon stopped in his tracks.

I looked at him confused. He held his head and was going to fall but before he could fall I held him.

He then looked at me. I quickly took him to the bench abd made him sit there.

I then took out the small bottle of water from my bag and gave it to him
He drank the water

" Are you okay? What happened? Is something wrong? Tell me what happ..." I was cut off by him.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I just felt dizzy. Nothing more." He said with a pout. He then kissed my cheek making me blush.

" Let's go it's getting dark." I said and he nodded.

No one's pov

They went away and she was standing behind the tree watching their every single movement.

They both were outside Yn's room. "So you should go inside now. " Jungwon said.

" No you go first I will watch you going first." She said. " Okay then I am not going anywhere." He said. " Okay fine I am going." She said.

He then pulled her close to her and kissed her. It was soft and calm kiss. They parted away and yn went inside while waving him goodbye.

She went inside the room. And Jungwon went to his room. He was going to his room when a message popped on his phone.

He unlocked the phone and there was a message of heeseung reading i will be coming tomorrow from Australia. Tell me if you want me to bring something for you.

He smiled and replied that he doesn't want anything but his fav chocolate. He then went to his closet to get himself some clothes to change.

As he went to the closet he felt dizzy and was about to fall but he held the chair. Or he would have fallen.

He didn't understand in past few days he have not been feeling well and he got dizzy.

He didn't tell yn about it ashe didn't wanted to make her worry.
Next day

Yn's pov

I walked into the classroom with Jungwon. He said that heeseung will come today evening. I am excited to meet him.

We were having different classes. But thankfully I was not alone. I had sunni unni with me.

She and I went to our class after bidding bye to jungwon. We were having our lunch together but jungwon was not feeling well so he went to his room.

I asked him but he didn't tell me anything. He said that he had a little headache. And he just wanted to rest.

At first I refused to leave him but he did that I should go with sunni unni.I was now eating with sunni unni.

"So, why do you like Jungwon?" She asked me. I would not lie but I herd jealousy in her words.

"I just like him." I said. I was feeling ackward. Then the air around me was ackward.

So I decided to break the silence " I should go and watch on Jungwon." I said. And didn't heard her response but ran out from the cafeteria.

I was alone in the hallway. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head. Something hitted my head.

I slowly felt my eyes heavy. I fell down on the ground. And I turned my head to see the person who hurted me.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sunni unni................." I said as i closed my eyes.

______________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me