MY TRUTH 6

I went behind the tree and my eyes widened on seeing her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yn's pov

I saw jungwon going out of the school. So I went behind him. There was something about him that made me curious.

He went towards the pond and so did I. He stood behind a boy and stared at him, as the boy turned around his eyes were filled with terror.

And suddenly jungwon grabbed the neck of the boy and inserted his fangs into the neck of the boy.

I screamed on watching that terrible things happening in front of me.

And in no time he came to me, he stared in my eyes with those red blood eyes.

I was going to scream once more but he stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth.

Jungwon's pov

She was going to scream but I stopped her from shouting by putting my hand on her mouth.

"Stop or do you want me to kill you". I gritted my teeth.

I was getting angry and I didn't wanted yn to reveal my identity in the school so I threatened her.
"Don't you dare reveal my secret to anyone."

No one's pov

" Don't you dare reveal my secret to anyone" jungwon said while coming to his human form.

" By the way I am happy that you know my truth, would you like to know why? " He said with a smirk.

"W-why ?" Yn said with terror.

"Because now I will take what I want ." Smirk still placed on his face.

"W-What....d-o... y-you want-t? " She was having a wierd feeling about it.

"I...." He came near her and licked her face and said "...want you." And in a sec he was no where to be seen.

He transported back to the school and hide it from everyone that yn now know his truth.

Yn's pov

"I...." He came near my face and licked my face and said "...want you." And in a sec he was no where to be seen.

He just went from there by saying that he wanted me.

I went back to the school I thought of telling everything to hyunji but then his words strike my mind
" Don't you dare reveal my secret to anyone."

So I thought of keeping my mouth shut for my sake.

I never went to the class and went to my room for taking rest.

Jungwon's pov

I was quite happy that yn now know about my secret and I have her punishment ready, for making me jelous.

She finally know my truth .

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me