TRUTH AND DARE 2

Everyone in the room were playing the truth and dare game.

The bottle landed on a cute boy with chubby cheeks Sunoo. "Okay so truth or dare" asked the one with pink hair heeseung.

"So I will take dare" said Sunoo.
"I will give it ,I will give the dare" said Sunghoon."Okay okay go on" said heeseung.

"Okay so go to room no. 301 and say I like to person in there." said Sunghoon with a mischievous smile.

Okay , wait that room belongs to hyunji " sunoo said with his mouth open.

(Sunoo has a crush on hyunji and seems to be very shy when she is around.)

"noooooooo no hyung please don't do this you already know that she is my crush and I am not even able to talk when she is around how will I say 'I like you' to her" said sunoo with fake crying.

"Hey boy it's just a dare , don't be so scared she will not kill you for saying it, just go for it" said heeseung while patting his shoulder.

"Okay but if she hated me after this I will definately kill him." He said while pointing toward sunghoon who was trying to hide his laughter.

Sunoo then went toward the room no. 301 his breath started to become uneven . He started to breathe heavily.

He then knocked the door once but there was no response then he again knocked the door to see a sleepy hyunji opened the door .

"Sunoo!" She said. "W-What brings you here this late she said with a shy tone.

"I-i I'm I actually i-i came to say that um I l-like y-you." sunoo said as he felt his face started to burn and soon it turned red like a tomato.

As soon as hyunji herd those three magic words she pulled sunoo inside and pinned him on the door.

"Say that again" she said with curosity as she could not belive she heard it from him.

(Hyunji also has a crush on sunoo but never confessed infront of anyone.)

He said with a shock as he didi not expect hyunji to react like this "I
l-like you."

As soon as she heard it again she crashed her lips onto his soft pink lips. He widened his eyes in shock.

She pulled back as she looked in his eyes and said "I like you too."

As sunoo heard those words which he never expected his crush to say to him he kissed her back .

The kiss soon ended with an auckward silence between them.

Sunoo break the silence by asking "would you like to date me?"

Hyunji nodded in response.

"Okay so meet you tomorrow morning in the class. Jalja." By saying this he left with a huge smile displayed on his face.

Hyunji smiled to herself that she finally confessed to her crush.

Sunoo went towards jungwon's room with a big smile.

Everyone's eyes were on the door that what will happen when Sunoo comes back .

Sunghoon was shivering from fear as he thought that sunoo will come and jump up on him and kill him.

Slowly the door knob opened and everyone eyed the door. And sunghoon closed his eyes in fear.

"Hyyyyyyuuuuunnnnnnggggg I love you."said sunoo as he jumped onto sunghoon hugging him.

"Hey sunoo stop it and say what happened" jay said with frustration.

"Hyung she said yes" sunoo said as he left sunghoon to breathe.

"Stop making us curious and get to the point."hyung hyunji said yes for dating me she said she liked me too." Sunoo said with happiness in his eyes.

"Congratulations sunoo on your relationship" said heeseung.

"There is no use of congratulating him for this fake relationship. There is noting like love in this world. Love is painful." Said jungwon to heeseung.

Sunoo narrowed is eyes on jungwon but before he could speak heeseung said " it's not what you think jungwon-a for you it might be timepass but for sunoo it's love."

"Whatever" jungwon rolled his eyes.

"Hey, stop fighting and let's continue our game" said Jake with a pout."Yes" Niki followed.

____________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me