CONFESSION 13

Jungwon's pov

I never come to the class for two days.

I entered the class with heeseung hyung. I knew yn would also be in the class with that boy so i didn't lift up my head.

But i decided to lift up my head as I wanted to see her. As I lifted my head our eyes met but she immediately looked away.

I sat in my seat and again lifted my head but found her staring at me. And as she turned away talking with that boy Lucas.

I clenched my fist in anger. But heeseung hyung patted my fist to calm down.

"Jungwona, control yourself don't get angery calm down" he said and I tried

I hate him and I don't like him being close to yn. She always hang out with him.

She always talks to him. She even hug him. But she was never this affectionate towards me. I hate it.

I calmed myself down and ignored them but I was not able to. After class she went away with him without even sparing me a glance.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was sitting in my room when i decided to take a walk in the garden. I went to the garden and saw yn with Lucas sitting on the bench.

I went close to them to hear there talk. And I heard that boy Lucas just confessed to her.

" I love you yn." He said. My eyes widened on his confession. Yn then looked at me and said "okay......"

Yn's pov

"Okay.....so you want me to go out with you." I didn't want say it but when I saw Jungwon standing and hearing our conversation I decided to say okay.

I don't know why I did it but I think I wanted to do it.

"Will you really go out on a date with me " Lucas asked me." I again looked and saw Jungwon leaving. I guess he was not interested in my matters.

I nodded my head in response to the question Lucas asked me. He jumped happily and hugged me.

I then went to my room and layed down on my bed and started thinking about Lucas's confession.

I also had another reason for it. I accepted his confession because I wanted to control my feelings that were growing for Jungwon.

I don't know why I wanted to control my feelings but I just did it.

Jungwon's pov

I went straight to my room after yn accepted his confession. I felt heartbroken really heartbroken.

I never knew but I started to sob. I tear rolled down me cheek. After a few seconds later I heard a knock on my door.

I wiped my tears and went to open the door. There was heeseung hyung as I saw him I couldn't hold back myself and I broke down.

I told him everything that happened in the garden and he listened to me. And calmed me down.

------------

1 week later

Yn's pov

It has already been 1 week since me and Lucas started dating. Today we took a holiday and went out.

He said that he would show me his apartment. I felt a bit wierd about him showing his apartment to me. But I didn't argue or asked him about it.

I got ready for going out with Lucas. I wore a crop top and a skirt with heels and applied little makeup.

We both had our lunch and he told me to come to his apartment and i nodded. I don't know but I didn't feel something that is not good but I indeed went with him too his apartment.

We both went to his appartment and as I entered i was greeted with beautiful plants almost in every corner.

I guess he is a plant lover. I asked him "When you are not here who take care of them." I asked.

"When I am not here my maid come here clean it and water these plants." He said.

I look over his house and then went to his room. And sat there his bedsheet was indeed soft and cozy.

"You are really beautiful yn..." He said and i looked up at him, he started to come near to the bed.

I felt a bit uncomfortable......

______________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me