THE NEW 11

"What?" I asked him.

"Didn't jungwon tell you about us" he asked me but I shooked my head in response.

"What! no he didn't tell me anything." I said. "Oh.. Okay by the way jungwon will tell you something very important today." He said.

"I don't want to hear anything from that jungwon. I hate him." I said with anger. He looked a bit sad from my response.

"Okay now I should go, as my class is gonna start" he immediately went towards his class and so did I.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I changed my seat that was with jungwon with a girl who was dying to sit with him.

Jungwon then came to the class and I saw him coming to my seat. He came and said " listen yn I want to talk to you please listen to me." He said and I ignored him but he grabbed my hand irritated I said " Mr Yang Jungwon the class is going to start so it's better for you to go back to your seat." I said and sat on my seat.

He was going to say something but before that the teacher arrived with student behind him.

Jungwon went back to his seat.

We greeted the teacher and the teacher said " We have a new student in our class do you better take care of him. Intoduce yourself" He said to the student.

"Hi my name is Lucas. Nice to meet you all. I am new hear so please take care of me. Thank you." He said politely.

"Honestly I loved the way he introduced himself. He was indeed cute and handsome but not more than Jungwon. What Jungwon what the hell yn what are you even thinking have you gone mad jungwon handsome."

I looked at him and shooked my head " he is not at all handsome he is just a cruel vampire just don't think about him so much" I said to myself.

I was brought back to reality when the teacher said" you may sit with yn as the seat next to her is empty." The guy named Lucas or what so ever nodded and made his way to my seat.

He sat beside me and said " Hi my name is Lucas and you?" "Yn"i said in response. I felt a bit comfortable.

Jungwon's pov

I tried to talk to yn but she ignored me then a student named Lucas or what so ever came and sit beside yn.

Yn was smiling and talking to him. Honestly I was jealous very jealous.

They both were together the whole day they also had the lunch together. I even tried to talk to her in lunch break but she ignored me.

Yn's pov

Me and Lucas became really close in just one day. The first time I saw him i thought of him as a danger but later he was very open and kind to me.

He told me that he came to Korea for studies from abroad. He didn't tell me about his parents and I didn't force him too.

We both were in the canteen. Today me and Lucas were mostly together as I decided to show him the school.

I completed ignored jungwon today. As I never wanted to talk to him not after what he did to me.

I am not sure about it but I think that jungwon was a bit jealous. He was literally glaring at Lucas as if want to kill him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heeseung's pov

In cafeteria I saw jungwon trying to talk to yn but she ignored him. He looked a bit off I think because of the new boy.

After i came to my room I decided to go to jungwon and ask him what was he off about.

As i went to jungwon's room I saw a girl peeking into his room. I didn't saw that girls face.

As she noticed someone behind her she immediately went away from there. I let it slide as girls stalking Jungwon is not a big deal.

I went inside the room and saw Jungwon sitting beside the window gazing up in the sky.

I asked him "what is it jungwona tell me. "Hyung does she hate me, will she leave me..." He asked a as a tear rolled down his cheek.

".. I love her hyung why don't she talks to me" he said. I asked him as i sat infront of him.

"Hyung I am jealous of the new student Lucas he is so close to her and look at me so far..." He said as he closed his eyes letting the tear fall from his eyes.

______________________________________

Hi engene and other readers
what do you think of the girl
who was peeking in Jungwon's room.
Don't just let it slide as heeseung think about it.
Till then by sorry for
Late update.
By support me
And
Vote for me
Thank you