FRIENDS 12

1 week later

Yn's pov

Me and Lucas have been hanging out this whole week. Lucas is really fun he always help me.

I was shocked by jungwon's behaviour. He just tried to talk to me the first two days but after that he totally changed.

He rearly talks now. I heard heeseung saying that Jungwon is heartbroken. Why would he be heartbroken. Did he perhaps like a girl.

I also felt a bit heartbroken. "No yn what are you even thinking...... I guess I am developing feelings for..... No no i am not. Yn stop thinking too much."

I was snnaped out of my thoughts when Lucas came and linked his arm with me telling me to go. I nodded in response.

"Yn I want to ask you something." Lucas said as we made our way to our class.

"Ask whatever you want to Lucas." O said with a smile. He quickly smiled and hugged me.

(They are friends and hugging is normal in every friendship.)

Lucas was indeed a very charming, handsome and a cute guy. But sometimes he behaves wierd but I let it slide. Afcourse he is my, kind of best friend after hyunji.

"Okay so meet me outside your room and I will tell you everything. Is that okay with you?" He asked and i nodded in agreement.

The next we went to the classroom.

It has been two days since I last saw Jungwon as he barely come to the classes.

I guess he is too heartbroken. I shouldn't feel sad for him but I am.

Then heeseung entered the class and guess what Jungwon was behind him walking with his head hung low.

He raised his head and our eyes meet for a couple of seconds as I turned away blushing.

What blushing no yn stop blushing around him. Oh god why is he effecting me so much. Yn gather yourself and focus on the class.

He sat on his seat and i followed his every action. As he lifted his head and found me staring I quickly turned my focus to Lucas.

"Yn what is your favourite colour" Lucas asked me. "Black why". I asked him.

"Nothing I was just curious about it" he said smiling.

As i turned my head I found Jungwon staring at me. Our eyes met and i felt pain in his eyes.

I wondered who was the one who broke my jungwonie's heart.....what did I just called him....yn what's...going on with you today.

Stop thinking rubbish and focus. I was snnaped out of my thoughts when the teacher arrived.

In the class I was distracted by jungwon. After that I quickly packed my things and went to my room with Lucas.

Lucas said he will meet me in the garden to tell me something.

In the garden

I went to the garden to Lucas and found out Lucas sitting there on the bench. I went to him and sat with him.

"What is it??" I asked him. "Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"What is it that you want to tell me." I asked him with a smile.

"I.....um.....actually......wanted to ask.......you that...umm.." he said with shy tone.

"Lucas, we are friends so you could tell me whatever you want." I said to make him comfortable.

"Okay, actually I don't want to be friends with you anymore" he said.

"W-what am I not a good friend why do you want to break friendship with me." I said with a sad tone.

"No you are misunderstanding actually I don't want to be friends but I want to be more to you" he said.

"W-what w-what d-do you m-mean" I asked him. He holded my hand and said "I love you yn".

I was shocked to hear those words from my friend. I was in deep thoughts when I saw Jungwon looking at me with wide big eyes.

I thought for a moment and said "Okay" with a fake smile......
______________________________________

Hey engene and other readers

Support me
Vote for me