Chapter 1: Hole

Chapter 1: Hole

Inside the massive forest, Boruto remains laying unconscious on the ground whilst the worried father, Naruto, is striving to wake his unconscious son by shaking his cheek.

His breath is trembling along with his whole body, he whispers, "B-Boruto! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Shadow Paralysis!" Shikamaru yelled.

Code moves his transformed sharp fingers onward Shikamaru's neck yet his sharp fingers suddenly stopped; his sharp finger almost goes deep onward Shikamaru's neck.

Shikamaru moves his hands down, causing Code's arms and hands to follow his movements, even if it is against his will.

Shikamaru steps back from Code, he stares at him calmly. "You're such a drag."

Meanwhile, Eida's eye is bleeding (the eye where she's using her doujutsu). She speaks with a hint of anger. "My eye, it seems it reached its limit."

"WHAT?!" Code yelled loudly.

Kawaki starts to move leisurely onwards the weeping father, Kawaki's eyes are filled with emotionlessness and he tells Naruto. "Step back... Looks like stabbing him isn't good. I'll burn him until his existence will not be remembered by anyone."

Naruto lays his son's head on the ground, he arises and turns toward Kawaki with resentment in his eyes. He speaks, "I don't know that you'll reach this far just to protect me!"

Kawaki's transformed hand returns to its normal state. He tells Naruto. "As I said, you cannot kill him, so I'll be the one who'll make that to reality."

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" Naruto replies angrily, "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS TO HIM!"

Kawaki raises his transformed hand and tells him. "Then step back, Nanadaime, for I will burn him."

Kawaki swings his transformed hand towards Naruto, Kawaki's eyes go wide and he summons all the triangles in his iris.

"I-I will not allow you to hurt Nanadaime!"

Naruto tells the man who yelled. "Shikamaru, step back!"

"I will not!" Shikamaru smirks, "For I am your friend and your right hand... I saw a bright potential in you when we first met.

"Even though you're a fool and tired, you wouldn't stop sacrificing yourself just to save someone."

Shikamaru closes his eyes and opens them immediately. "Now it's my turn... It's my turn to lend a hand to you, Naruto."

Kawaki raises his hand and then a big dark rectangular object appears above Shikamaru. Naruto's eyes go wide as tears build in them upon witnessing his friend's unfortunate destiny.

The dark big cube lands on Shikamaru, clouds of dust appear. Code is standing above one of his claw marks, he whispers, "He didn't become the right hand of Hokage for nothing... Shikamaru, you sure are a genius shinobi."

"Code?! I THINK IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" Eida spoke through the claw mark.

Code raises his hand close to his ear, he speaks through his claw mark. "Then I shall take my leave. My luck ran out."

Kawaki moves his eyes everywhere only to see a cloud of dust everywhere. He raises his transformed hand in front of his face, and multiple sharp tools hit his transformed hand to his arms; his thighs got hit too along with his abdomen.

A red glowing eye appears in the cloud of dust, a person walks out from the cloud of dust; he's wearing a dark coat around his whole body, he has an eyepatch on his other eye; his other eye has an activated dojutsu that is filled with coldness.