Chapter 6: Extended Lines

The sun remains on the horizon, and near the village which is being preserved by a wall with the sacred green flames, a grassland can be seen with a group of tall trees.

Inside the forest, a young man with yellow hair, a dark coat, a grey t-shirt, grey pants, and a pair of dark boots. He's jumping side to side avoiding fireballs that are flying towards him, thence he lands perfectly on the grassland and his eyes grow wide.

Hence, he quickly turns around as he starts to close his hand, and then he thrusts it. A man unexpectedly appears in front of his eyes, he raises his hand and catches the punch of the young man without difficulty.

The tall man speaks calmly. "You're improving Boruto, every training session that I will give you: you never failed to thrill me with each improvement that you'll show."

Boruto, the young man whom his fist remains to attempt to hit the tall man's face, looks aside and he spits. Boruto shifts his eyes to Koji and his eyes are filled with contempt. "How many times did I tell you? I don't want to hear that name, I only want to hear myself being called Raiton."

"You're neglecting your name?" Koji narrowed his eyes to Boruto.

Boruto moves his eyes down and his fist away from Koji's grasp. He replies with less joy in his voice. "I only want to neglect that name because of my prophecy... Someone told me a few years ago that, 'the blue eyes of yours will take everything away from you."

A gentle wind pressure blows over them while carrying numerous green leaves, Koji stares at the green leaves which are being carried away by the wind.

"Then who told you this prophecy, is it Momoshiki?" Koji looked back at Boruto whose eyes remained looking down.

Boruto slowly moves his eyes upward and he sees the calm stare of Koji at him. Then he nods. "When I overthrew Momoshiki's victory, he talked to me through his spirit and told me the prophecy that I said.
"Each night, I realized that if I remain as myself and not push myself to the edge of my change, then nothing will happen but disappointment.
"I just want everybody that knows me to forget me and myself to completely slip them from my heart... Because I don't want them to be involved with my prophecy and the threat inside me."

"Then, the training's over," Koji told Boruto, thereafter, he began to walk leisurely from Boruto.

Boruto was greatly affected by Koji's announcement, then he stares at him with widened eyes. "Why?! Why would you stop the training? I'm beginning to be great at avoiding your attacks."

Koji halts in his footsteps and turns around to Boruto. "But I didn't say that we would leave now. Moreover, I think it's the right time to talk with each other about our personal experience in life."

Some minutes have passed, under multiple leaves on a branch of a tree, Boruto and Koji are resting their back on the thick body of a tree.

Boruto's blue eyes are fixated on the clouds whilst Koji's eyes are closed while he hums.

"Boruto," Koji called the attention of the young man.

Boruto speaks without looking at him. "What is it? Do you need something, old man?"

"Thank you," Koji said.

"Eh?" Boruto got confused by Koji's words.

Koji remains his eyes closed. "Thank you for being a student of mine and giving me multiple headaches these past months."

The young man let his breath out audibly from his lip. "Well, I thought it's Code that caused claw marks, but it's just only a bear that loves scratching the wall from outside and most of the trees."